Sep 19, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
The Stars’ first day in bankruptcy court confirmed that they can function as usual. Click “Read More” to find out the next steps in the process to sell the team.
Sep 5, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Reports indicate that the Stars could have a new owner in place before 2012, with the team’s bankruptcy hearing currently scheduled for September 14.
Jul 8, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Well-founded rumors indicate that former Texas Rangers CEO Chuck Greenberg might be part of a group that will bid to own the Dallas Stars.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 18
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 30
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 32
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)