Mar 2, 2014, 10:21 AM EST
He was acquired in the Ryan Miller trade Friday night.
Aug 20, 2013, 3:55 PM EST
Some fans are itchy to see someone new lead the team.
Aug 20, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
He’ll be their second line center this year.
Aug 15, 2013, 11:16 PM EST
The money will have to be right to work out.
Jul 7, 2013, 2:19 PM EST
They made their NHL debuts last season.
Jun 23, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
They’re in need of a starter.
May 11, 2013, 2:52 PM EST
The team GM confirmed it.
Aug 4, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
GM Chuck Fletcher doesn’t have a lot to do.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:09 AM EST
He’s being talked about even when he’s not trying. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 29, 2012, 9:43 AM EST
Of course he wanted to play through it, he’s a hockey player.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
Harding is one of numerous goalie options on the market.
Feb 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Updated with exact terms, a little more analysis.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Minnesota’s record is better with him out of the lineup than in it.
Jan 31, 2012, 8:43 PM EST
The Wild coach isn’t happy with the blueliner’s statements.
Jan 17, 2012, 4:22 PM EST
Wild captain out for up to a month with a shoulder injury.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EST
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:37 AM EST
It’s tough to win a lot of games without a second line that can score.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
Bouchard has missed a lot of time in his career with concussion problems already
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
Sep 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The Wild got a bit better in the offseason finally injecting offense into their lineup. Is that enough of a change to get them back to the playoffs though? Ah ha, that’s the question.
Sep 3, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
New Wild head coach Mike Yeo announced what his top two scoring lines are going to be at the start of training camp and we’re actually impressed. Will it work though?
Jordan Hendry will audition for a spot with the Minnesota Wild after accepting a training camp tryout
Aug 27, 2011, 5:10 PM EST
The Wild need defensive help while Jordan Hendry needs a chance to save his career, so both sides could benefit if his training camp tryout goes well.
Aug 19, 2011, 11:35 PM EST
Newly hired Minnesota Wild head coach Mike Yeo and GM Chuck Fletcher took the time to fly to Finland to talk to star goaltender Niklas Backstrom and captain Mikko Koivu. Sounds like they know exactly who they’ll need to impress going into the new season…
Aug 9, 2011, 8:28 PM EST
Over the last month, we’ve seen Brent Burns, Devin Setoguchi, Dany Heatley, Martin Havlat, and (recently) James Sheppard move between Minnesota and San Jose. But when all is said and done, Charlie Coyle could be the most important player involved in the Minnesota Wild and San Jose Sharks offseason version of Trading Places. Yet as…
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 19
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 26
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 9
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 35
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)