Oct 12, 2014, 12:32 PM EST
Was in the final year of his entry-level contract.
Jun 26, 2014, 9:05 AM EST
Wild GM Chuck Fletcher is going to be busy.
May 31, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
He’s led them to the playoffs in two of his three seasons.
Mar 2, 2014, 10:21 AM EST
He was acquired in the Ryan Miller trade Friday night.
Aug 20, 2013, 3:55 PM EST
Some fans are itchy to see someone new lead the team.
Aug 20, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
He’ll be their second line center this year.
Aug 15, 2013, 11:16 PM EST
The money will have to be right to work out.
Jul 7, 2013, 2:19 PM EST
They made their NHL debuts last season.
Jun 23, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
They’re in need of a starter.
May 11, 2013, 2:52 PM EST
The team GM confirmed it.
Aug 4, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
GM Chuck Fletcher doesn’t have a lot to do.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:09 AM EST
He’s being talked about even when he’s not trying. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 29, 2012, 9:43 AM EST
Of course he wanted to play through it, he’s a hockey player.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
Harding is one of numerous goalie options on the market.
Feb 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Updated with exact terms, a little more analysis.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Minnesota’s record is better with him out of the lineup than in it.
Jan 31, 2012, 8:43 PM EST
The Wild coach isn’t happy with the blueliner’s statements.
Jan 17, 2012, 4:22 PM EST
Wild captain out for up to a month with a shoulder injury.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EST
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:37 AM EST
It’s tough to win a lot of games without a second line that can score.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
Bouchard has missed a lot of time in his career with concussion problems already
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
Sep 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The Wild got a bit better in the offseason finally injecting offense into their lineup. Is that enough of a change to get them back to the playoffs though? Ah ha, that’s the question.
Sep 3, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
New Wild head coach Mike Yeo announced what his top two scoring lines are going to be at the start of training camp and we’re actually impressed. Will it work though?
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 27
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 3
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 57
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)