Oct 12, 2014, 12:32 PM EDT
Was in the final year of his entry-level contract.
Jun 26, 2014, 9:05 AM EDT
Wild GM Chuck Fletcher is going to be busy.
May 31, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
He’s led them to the playoffs in two of his three seasons.
Mar 2, 2014, 10:21 AM EDT
He was acquired in the Ryan Miller trade Friday night.
Aug 20, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
Some fans are itchy to see someone new lead the team.
Aug 20, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
He’ll be their second line center this year.
Aug 15, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
The money will have to be right to work out.
Jul 7, 2013, 2:19 PM EDT
They made their NHL debuts last season.
Jun 23, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
They’re in need of a starter.
May 11, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
The team GM confirmed it.
Aug 4, 2012, 12:27 PM EDT
GM Chuck Fletcher doesn’t have a lot to do.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:09 AM EDT
He’s being talked about even when he’s not trying. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 29, 2012, 9:43 AM EDT
Of course he wanted to play through it, he’s a hockey player.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Harding is one of numerous goalie options on the market.
Feb 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
Updated with exact terms, a little more analysis.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Minnesota’s record is better with him out of the lineup than in it.
Jan 31, 2012, 8:43 PM EDT
The Wild coach isn’t happy with the blueliner’s statements.
Jan 17, 2012, 4:22 PM EDT
Wild captain out for up to a month with a shoulder injury.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EDT
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:37 AM EDT
It’s tough to win a lot of games without a second line that can score.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
Bouchard has missed a lot of time in his career with concussion problems already
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
Sep 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
The Wild got a bit better in the offseason finally injecting offense into their lineup. Is that enough of a change to get them back to the playoffs though? Ah ha, that’s the question.
Sep 3, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
New Wild head coach Mike Yeo announced what his top two scoring lines are going to be at the start of training camp and we’re actually impressed. Will it work though?
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 8
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 9
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 18
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 48
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 40
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)