Mar 2, 2014, 10:21 AM EDT
He was acquired in the Ryan Miller trade Friday night.
Aug 20, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
Some fans are itchy to see someone new lead the team.
Aug 20, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
He’ll be their second line center this year.
Aug 15, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
The money will have to be right to work out.
Jul 7, 2013, 2:19 PM EDT
They made their NHL debuts last season.
Jun 23, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
They’re in need of a starter.
May 11, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
The team GM confirmed it.
Aug 4, 2012, 12:27 PM EDT
GM Chuck Fletcher doesn’t have a lot to do.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:09 AM EDT
He’s being talked about even when he’s not trying. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 29, 2012, 9:43 AM EDT
Of course he wanted to play through it, he’s a hockey player.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Harding is one of numerous goalie options on the market.
Feb 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
Updated with exact terms, a little more analysis.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Minnesota’s record is better with him out of the lineup than in it.
Jan 31, 2012, 8:43 PM EDT
The Wild coach isn’t happy with the blueliner’s statements.
Jan 17, 2012, 4:22 PM EDT
Wild captain out for up to a month with a shoulder injury.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EDT
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:37 AM EDT
It’s tough to win a lot of games without a second line that can score.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
Bouchard has missed a lot of time in his career with concussion problems already
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
Sep 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
The Wild got a bit better in the offseason finally injecting offense into their lineup. Is that enough of a change to get them back to the playoffs though? Ah ha, that’s the question.
Sep 3, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
New Wild head coach Mike Yeo announced what his top two scoring lines are going to be at the start of training camp and we’re actually impressed. Will it work though?
Jordan Hendry will audition for a spot with the Minnesota Wild after accepting a training camp tryout
Aug 27, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
The Wild need defensive help while Jordan Hendry needs a chance to save his career, so both sides could benefit if his training camp tryout goes well.
Aug 19, 2011, 11:35 PM EDT
Newly hired Minnesota Wild head coach Mike Yeo and GM Chuck Fletcher took the time to fly to Finland to talk to star goaltender Niklas Backstrom and captain Mikko Koivu. Sounds like they know exactly who they’ll need to impress going into the new season…
Aug 9, 2011, 8:28 PM EDT
Over the last month, we’ve seen Brent Burns, Devin Setoguchi, Dany Heatley, Martin Havlat, and (recently) James Sheppard move between Minnesota and San Jose. But when all is said and done, Charlie Coyle could be the most important player involved in the Minnesota Wild and San Jose Sharks offseason version of Trading Places. Yet as…
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 0
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 10
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 66
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 87
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 11
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 43
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (136)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)