Oct 12, 2014, 12:32 PM EST
Was in the final year of his entry-level contract.
Jun 26, 2014, 9:05 AM EST
Wild GM Chuck Fletcher is going to be busy.
May 31, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
He’s led them to the playoffs in two of his three seasons.
Mar 2, 2014, 10:21 AM EST
He was acquired in the Ryan Miller trade Friday night.
Aug 20, 2013, 3:55 PM EST
Some fans are itchy to see someone new lead the team.
Aug 20, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
He’ll be their second line center this year.
Aug 15, 2013, 11:16 PM EST
The money will have to be right to work out.
Jul 7, 2013, 2:19 PM EST
They made their NHL debuts last season.
Jun 23, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
They’re in need of a starter.
May 11, 2013, 2:52 PM EST
The team GM confirmed it.
Aug 4, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
GM Chuck Fletcher doesn’t have a lot to do.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:09 AM EST
He’s being talked about even when he’s not trying. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 29, 2012, 9:43 AM EST
Of course he wanted to play through it, he’s a hockey player.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
Harding is one of numerous goalie options on the market.
Feb 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Updated with exact terms, a little more analysis.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Minnesota’s record is better with him out of the lineup than in it.
Jan 31, 2012, 8:43 PM EST
The Wild coach isn’t happy with the blueliner’s statements.
Jan 17, 2012, 4:22 PM EST
Wild captain out for up to a month with a shoulder injury.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EST
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:37 AM EST
It’s tough to win a lot of games without a second line that can score.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
Bouchard has missed a lot of time in his career with concussion problems already
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
Sep 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The Wild got a bit better in the offseason finally injecting offense into their lineup. Is that enough of a change to get them back to the playoffs though? Ah ha, that’s the question.
Sep 3, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
New Wild head coach Mike Yeo announced what his top two scoring lines are going to be at the start of training camp and we’re actually impressed. Will it work though?
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 6
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 3
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 30
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)