Jul 24, 2013, 5:44 PM EDT
Chris Tanev is the lone Vancouver RFA.
Jul 17, 2013, 9:02 AM EDT
He should fit right in under coach John Tortorella.
Jul 17, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Jul 12, 2013, 12:04 PM EDT
The lower cap ceiling makes it a possibility.
Jul 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Hired an agent for negotiating process.
Jun 24, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
23-year-old is a pending restricted free agent.
Jun 6, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
Annual prospects tournament was canceled last year due to the lockout.
May 16, 2013, 2:11 PM EDT
The 23-year-old is a restricted free agent.
May 8, 2013, 5:16 PM EDT
Firing Alain Vigneault is one option, yes. But who replaces him?
Apr 29, 2013, 4:27 PM EDT
Vancouver’s goalie soap opera continues.
Apr 26, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
So…you’re saying there’s a chance.
Apr 22, 2013, 12:51 PM EDT
The 20-year-old has spent most of the season in the OHL.
Apr 18, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
Inside: Less emphatic updates on Chris Higgins and Chris Tanev.
Apr 11, 2013, 1:36 PM EDT
Vancouver won again last night.
Apr 9, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
Head coach Alain Vigneault hopes to have both back by the playoffs.
Apr 8, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
“It’s been a tough year so far. Now it’s time to get some games in.”
Apr 2, 2013, 3:27 PM EDT
Nice raise for the 29-year-old winger.
Feb 26, 2013, 4:57 PM EDT
Vancouver’s big summer signing is feeling the heat.
Jan 14, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
Apr 14, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
Making the Coyotes goalie work even harder is what the playoffs are about for Chicago. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 15, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
“If they were friendly I’d probably go up and visit.”
Jun 27, 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
Last summer Kevin Bieksa was the most rumored to be traded player in Vancouver. This summer, he’s signing a five-year deal to stick around.
Jun 16, 2011, 11:39 AM EDT
We’re sure you know what went wrong here for the Vancouver Canucks in their Stanley Cup finals loss, but just how deep did it all run? We break down their ultimate failure.
Jun 11, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
Among the five thoughts we’ve got today are how the importance of home ice has made itself more than evident in the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 10, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
The Canucks’ problems on defense continue as they shift Keith Ballard out of the lineup for unproven depth defenseman Chris Tanev.
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 0
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 11
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22