Oct 13, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
His forced trade to Philadelphia changed two franchises.
Sep 27, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
Wayne Simmonds’ alleged use of a homophobic slur has earned him a date with Colin Campbell to discuss the incident. GLAAD is also looking into an already very ugly situation.
Sep 23, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
While this is by no means a comprehensive look at the issue, here is a recent history (and some interesting articles) revolving around racism in the NHL.
Apr 16, 2011, 6:23 PM EDT
The NHL decided to suspend Ducks forward Bobby Ryan for two games for his foot stomp on Predators skater Jonathan Blum.
Apr 16, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
The league will hold a disciplinary hearing with Ducks forward Bobby Ryan because of his skate stomp on Jonathon Blum. Could he face a suspension?
Nov 26, 2010, 1:38 PM EDT
Just when you thought Chris Chelios was done playing hockey at age 48, the KHL comes calling.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 10
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 23
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 56
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (57)