Oct 13, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
His forced trade to Philadelphia changed two franchises.
Sep 27, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
Wayne Simmonds’ alleged use of a homophobic slur has earned him a date with Colin Campbell to discuss the incident. GLAAD is also looking into an already very ugly situation.
Sep 23, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
While this is by no means a comprehensive look at the issue, here is a recent history (and some interesting articles) revolving around racism in the NHL.
Apr 16, 2011, 6:23 PM EST
The NHL decided to suspend Ducks forward Bobby Ryan for two games for his foot stomp on Predators skater Jonathan Blum.
Apr 16, 2011, 11:46 AM EST
The league will hold a disciplinary hearing with Ducks forward Bobby Ryan because of his skate stomp on Jonathon Blum. Could he face a suspension?
Nov 26, 2010, 1:38 PM EST
Just when you thought Chris Chelios was done playing hockey at age 48, the KHL comes calling.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)