Apr 2, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
The Senators clinched a playoff berth on Sunday.
Mar 23, 2012, 3:34 PM EST
Boston captain set to join some elite company.
Feb 27, 2012, 2:16 PM EST
Steve Yzerman remains active, revamping his blueline.
Feb 9, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
That story and more – including Corey Perry’s controversial goal – in the Morning Skate.
Jan 20, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
Just ask Jamie McGinn.
Jan 4, 2012, 2:44 PM EST
Doubtful for tomorrow’s game versus Tampa Bay.
Dec 27, 2011, 4:43 PM EST
Chris Phillips? Really?
Oct 19, 2011, 12:10 AM EST
The Flyers whipped the Senators 7-2 tonight on the strength of Matt Read’s four-point night.
Oct 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Senators might have a chance to be scrappy during the 2011-12 season, but they might be better off hitting the lottery for another year.
Aug 29, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
The Islanders could use some veteran help on their blue line. Is Filip Kuba the right answer? Maybe…
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Mar 14, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Tyler Ennis’ second goal of the game against Ottawa is memorable and not just because it allowed me to make a Metallica pun. Destroying a water bottle is pretty awesome too.
Feb 27, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Trade fans can cross at least one major chip off the list of trade bait, as the Senators locked up shutdown defenseman Chris Phillips to a three-year, $9 million extension.
Feb 16, 2011, 5:26 PM EST
With the Ottawa Senators in full sell-off and rebuild mode, one of the bigger targets for teams looking for help now says he doesn’t want to leave town.
Feb 10, 2011, 9:38 PM EST
With Mike Fisher on his way to Nashville for a pair of draft picks, signs are brighter than ever that a major house cleaning is going to happen in Ottawa. But who should go and who should stay? We’ll run down a list of players that might see some action.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 39
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)