Feb 3, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
He still believes there’s a role for enforcers in the NHL.
Oct 17, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
PHT takes a look at what the hockey world will be talking about today.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:26 PM EST
Don Cherry offers full apology for calling former enforcers Chris Nilan, Stu Grimson, and Jim Thomson “pukes” for their public comments against fighting in hockey.
Sep 4, 2011, 9:38 PM EST
You can put former Calgary Flames fighter Jim Peplinski down as one former player against fighting in the NHL.
Sep 3, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
With sudden death surrounding the world of NHL enforcers, the debate whether to keep fighting in the game is rightfully or wrongfully taking over discussion. Should fighting still be allowed in the NHL?
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 44
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)