Feb 3, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
He still believes there’s a role for enforcers in the NHL.
Oct 17, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
PHT takes a look at what the hockey world will be talking about today.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:26 PM EDT
Don Cherry offers full apology for calling former enforcers Chris Nilan, Stu Grimson, and Jim Thomson “pukes” for their public comments against fighting in hockey.
Sep 4, 2011, 9:38 PM EDT
You can put former Calgary Flames fighter Jim Peplinski down as one former player against fighting in the NHL.
Sep 3, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
With sudden death surrounding the world of NHL enforcers, the debate whether to keep fighting in the game is rightfully or wrongfully taking over discussion. Should fighting still be allowed in the NHL?
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 3
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 20
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 81
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 79
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 0
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 17
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 16
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (83)
- Stoll charged with cocaine possession, but not MDMA possession (82)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (81)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)