Sep 25, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Did he really burn the Bears quarterback’s jersey?
Chelios on Suter picking Wild: “He made it easy on his family, his dad — none of the Suters have ever left Madison”
Jul 9, 2012, 5:02 PM EDT
Well, one Suter left Madison.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
That was awesome.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss what made Chris Chelios one of the best NHL players from the U.S.
Dec 11, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
Yes, says Chicago Tribune columnist.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Aug 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Borje Salming and Jeremy Roenick join Ray Bourque, Chris Chelios and Wayne Gretzky on the list of legends who will appear in NHL 12. While many of us wonder which two (or more) legends will round out that group, some are complaining about the “little things” like the equipment those players used.
Chris Chelios, Keith Tkachuk, Gary Suter, Doc Emrick, and Ed Snider elected to U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
Aug 1, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
This year’s U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame class is a big one with big time players, a big time broadcaster, and a big time owner all getting the call.
May 30, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Even at 43 years old, Mark Recchi manages to be a useful forward for the Bruins. Does he deserve to become a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame once he retires, though? Let us know in the poll.
Jan 19, 2011, 8:33 PM EDT
Despite the fact that he’s one of the “lightest people in hockey,” Kyle Wellwood still deals with fat jokes. At least he can laugh about it too, now.
Dec 18, 2010, 12:35 AM EDT
The Blackhawks honored former captain Chris Chelios tonight. Making things awkward is how Chelios is an executive with the Red Wings now. This went as well as you’d expect.
Dec 17, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
There might be some mixed feelings during Friday’s Chris Chelios Heritage Night, as the Chicago Blackhawks honor a great defenseman who happened to spend a larger part of his career with the Detroit Red Wings.
Nov 26, 2010, 1:38 PM EDT
Just when you thought Chris Chelios was done playing hockey at age 48, the KHL comes calling.
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 0
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 15
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 30
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)