Sep 25, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Did he really burn the Bears quarterback’s jersey?
Chelios on Suter picking Wild: “He made it easy on his family, his dad — none of the Suters have ever left Madison”
Jul 9, 2012, 5:02 PM EST
Well, one Suter left Madison.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EST
That was awesome.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss what made Chris Chelios one of the best NHL players from the U.S.
Dec 11, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
Yes, says Chicago Tribune columnist.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Aug 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Borje Salming and Jeremy Roenick join Ray Bourque, Chris Chelios and Wayne Gretzky on the list of legends who will appear in NHL 12. While many of us wonder which two (or more) legends will round out that group, some are complaining about the “little things” like the equipment those players used.
Chris Chelios, Keith Tkachuk, Gary Suter, Doc Emrick, and Ed Snider elected to U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
Aug 1, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
This year’s U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame class is a big one with big time players, a big time broadcaster, and a big time owner all getting the call.
May 30, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Even at 43 years old, Mark Recchi manages to be a useful forward for the Bruins. Does he deserve to become a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame once he retires, though? Let us know in the poll.
Jan 19, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
Despite the fact that he’s one of the “lightest people in hockey,” Kyle Wellwood still deals with fat jokes. At least he can laugh about it too, now.
Dec 18, 2010, 12:35 AM EST
The Blackhawks honored former captain Chris Chelios tonight. Making things awkward is how Chelios is an executive with the Red Wings now. This went as well as you’d expect.
Dec 17, 2010, 3:15 PM EST
There might be some mixed feelings during Friday’s Chris Chelios Heritage Night, as the Chicago Blackhawks honor a great defenseman who happened to spend a larger part of his career with the Detroit Red Wings.
Nov 26, 2010, 1:38 PM EST
Just when you thought Chris Chelios was done playing hockey at age 48, the KHL comes calling.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 32
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (37)