May 12, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
At 42 years old, he just keeps going.
Sep 25, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Did he really burn the Bears quarterback’s jersey?
Chelios on Suter picking Wild: “He made it easy on his family, his dad — none of the Suters have ever left Madison”
Jul 9, 2012, 5:02 PM EDT
Well, one Suter left Madison.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
That was awesome.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss what made Chris Chelios one of the best NHL players from the U.S.
Dec 11, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
Yes, says Chicago Tribune columnist.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Aug 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Borje Salming and Jeremy Roenick join Ray Bourque, Chris Chelios and Wayne Gretzky on the list of legends who will appear in NHL 12. While many of us wonder which two (or more) legends will round out that group, some are complaining about the “little things” like the equipment those players used.
Chris Chelios, Keith Tkachuk, Gary Suter, Doc Emrick, and Ed Snider elected to U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
Aug 1, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
This year’s U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame class is a big one with big time players, a big time broadcaster, and a big time owner all getting the call.
May 30, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Even at 43 years old, Mark Recchi manages to be a useful forward for the Bruins. Does he deserve to become a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame once he retires, though? Let us know in the poll.
Jan 19, 2011, 8:33 PM EDT
Despite the fact that he’s one of the “lightest people in hockey,” Kyle Wellwood still deals with fat jokes. At least he can laugh about it too, now.
Dec 18, 2010, 12:35 AM EDT
The Blackhawks honored former captain Chris Chelios tonight. Making things awkward is how Chelios is an executive with the Red Wings now. This went as well as you’d expect.
Dec 17, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
There might be some mixed feelings during Friday’s Chris Chelios Heritage Night, as the Chicago Blackhawks honor a great defenseman who happened to spend a larger part of his career with the Detroit Red Wings.
Nov 26, 2010, 1:38 PM EDT
Just when you thought Chris Chelios was done playing hockey at age 48, the KHL comes calling.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)