May 4, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
Chris Campoli underwent knee surgery. The recovery process will reportedly take about two months, giving him plenty of time to prepare for September training camp.
Apr 27, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
So just what went wrong for the defending Stanley Cup champions? Not a lot really, but we’ve found a few nits to pick.
Mar 20, 2011, 11:27 PM EDT
Chicago pulls off a huge win in the desert but might have bad news on the horizon with Patrick Sharp leaving the game with a knee injury. Meanwhile, the Ducks win a thriller over Calgary and hurt the Flames shot at the playoffs at the same time.
Feb 28, 2011, 10:01 PM EDT
While there weren’t any catastrophically bad trades during a timid trade deadline, there still were teams who did something foolish (or did nothing at all). With that in mind, we count down the day’s five biggest losers … with a little twist at the end.
Feb 28, 2011, 2:21 PM EDT
Chicago boosts their defensive depth by acquiring puck moving defenseman Chris Campoli from Ottawa.
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 0
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 24
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 69
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 55
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (69)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (55)