May 4, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
Chris Campoli underwent knee surgery. The recovery process will reportedly take about two months, giving him plenty of time to prepare for September training camp.
Apr 27, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
So just what went wrong for the defending Stanley Cup champions? Not a lot really, but we’ve found a few nits to pick.
Mar 20, 2011, 11:27 PM EDT
Chicago pulls off a huge win in the desert but might have bad news on the horizon with Patrick Sharp leaving the game with a knee injury. Meanwhile, the Ducks win a thriller over Calgary and hurt the Flames shot at the playoffs at the same time.
Feb 28, 2011, 10:01 PM EDT
While there weren’t any catastrophically bad trades during a timid trade deadline, there still were teams who did something foolish (or did nothing at all). With that in mind, we count down the day’s five biggest losers … with a little twist at the end.
Feb 28, 2011, 2:21 PM EDT
Chicago boosts their defensive depth by acquiring puck moving defenseman Chris Campoli from Ottawa.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 29
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 8
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (29)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)