May 4, 2011, 4:17 PM EST
Chris Campoli underwent knee surgery. The recovery process will reportedly take about two months, giving him plenty of time to prepare for September training camp.
Apr 27, 2011, 6:30 PM EST
So just what went wrong for the defending Stanley Cup champions? Not a lot really, but we’ve found a few nits to pick.
Mar 20, 2011, 11:27 PM EST
Chicago pulls off a huge win in the desert but might have bad news on the horizon with Patrick Sharp leaving the game with a knee injury. Meanwhile, the Ducks win a thriller over Calgary and hurt the Flames shot at the playoffs at the same time.
Feb 28, 2011, 10:01 PM EST
While there weren’t any catastrophically bad trades during a timid trade deadline, there still were teams who did something foolish (or did nothing at all). With that in mind, we count down the day’s five biggest losers … with a little twist at the end.
Feb 28, 2011, 2:21 PM EST
Chicago boosts their defensive depth by acquiring puck moving defenseman Chris Campoli from Ottawa.
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 42
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 11
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 86
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 81
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (81)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (78)