Aug 16, 2012, 9:37 PM EDT
“Frankly, it was a little disappointing to see the response yesterday and the view they have on it.”
Aug 14, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
Steve Stamkos, Jason Spezza and John Tavares also on hand.
Aug 7, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
“We’ve got a lot of young kids that we like,” said GM Paul Holmgren.
Jul 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
The summer was highlighted by a front office and coaching overhaul.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
“I can tell you, as a manager, that it does work like dominoes,” says David Poile.
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Jan 27, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
Montreal’s gritty forward is a pending UFA.
Jan 27, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
Not superstars, but could provide much-needed depth.
Dec 18, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT
Veteran LW passed franchise legend John MacLean last night.
Oct 25, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Word out of Montreal is that they’re looking for another defenseman on the trade market. Looking at the standings, it’s about time!
Oct 9, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
The Habs have enough injury problems as it is but now they’ll get to add a couple more names to the list of skating wounded in Mike Cammalleri and Jaroslav Spacek.
Oct 8, 2011, 2:17 PM EDT
Chris Campoli was brought into Montreal to be injury insurance for Andrei Markov. Perhaps that position is just cursed as Campoli will be out for months with a leg injury.
Oct 3, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
Ryan Malone isn’t going to be suspended for his hit on Chris Campoli and Brendan Shanahan will tell you why.
Oct 1, 2011, 10:56 PM EDT
Someone get Brendan Shanahan out of bed, he might have some work to do after Tampa Bay’s Ryan Malone catches Montreal’s Chris Campoli in the head with a check.
Sep 26, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
Perhaps the worries about Andrei Markov’s knee are a bit stronger as the Montreal Canadiens have signed Chris Campoli to a one year deal.
Aug 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
There aren’t many options in unrestricted free agency any more, but here are a few players who at least might be worth a look.
Jul 24, 2011, 6:39 PM EDT
Through over three weeks of free agency, most guys have found new homes. As for the rest of the unrestricted free agents, they’re waiting for table scraps and an opportunity to show they’re worth it.
Jul 22, 2011, 8:31 PM EDT
While some teams are looking to bring down their payroll, four teams still have some money left to spend to get to the salary floor.
Jul 20, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
The Blackhawks exercised their “walk-away” rights after Chris Campoli’s arbitration hearing making him an unrestricted free agent. So what is next for the defenseman without a home?
Jul 16, 2011, 8:48 PM EDT
While the Blackhawks had their ups and downs last season after splitting up a Stanley Cup winning team, could a full summer of rest be just what the doctor ordered to make another Stanley Cup run?
Jul 15, 2011, 8:40 PM EDT
Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman revealed that Chris Campoli won’t be back with Chicago, regardless of the results of his salary arbitration. That means that his legacy with the team might boil down to that regrettable turnover in Game 7 of their series against the Canucks.
Bad news for Chris Campoli? Chicago re-signs Michael Frolik for three years, Sami Lepisto for one year
Jul 15, 2011, 2:21 PM EDT
The Blackhawks keep adding pieces, this time retaining forward Michael Frolik and adding defenseman Sami Lepisto. Does this mean Chris Campoli’s days are numbered in Chicago?
Jul 10, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
The Blackhawks signed Viktor Stalberg to a two-year deal, avoiding salary arbitration in the process.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 15
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 57
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 25
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (60)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)