Apr 4, 2011, 1:44 PM EST
The Professional Hockey Writers Association are reaffirming their position in support of exiled beat blogger Chris Botta and are asking NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman to step in and do something about it.
New York hockey writers will not vote for year-end awards in protest of blogger’s revoked credentials
Apr 2, 2011, 1:35 AM EST
The New York Rangers chapter of the Professional Hockey Writers Association (PHWA) announced that they will abstain from voting in the year-end awards as a form of protest for the Islanders revoking Chris Botta’s credentials earlier this season.
Mar 29, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Maybe they don’t have much of a choice, but it looks like it will be much cheaper to go to an Islanders game next season.
Nov 19, 2010, 8:31 PM EST
A New York Post asked if the Islanders could tie or break the NHL record for 17 straight losses. We decided to examine their schedule to gauge their chances.
Nov 18, 2010, 9:22 PM EST
By now you’ve read about it or heard about it on the radio, but the paranoia over having bad things said about the team on Long Island has reached a new high, leading to team pulling the media credentials of one time team PR man Chris Botta. Botta, who worked for the Islanders for 20…
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 0
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 7
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)