Apr 15, 2012, 1:18 AM EST
Bryan Bickell was the hero with the first and last goals of the game.
Apr 15, 2012, 12:29 AM EST
The Coyotes netminder goes down after the hit, but ends up staying in the game.
Apr 13, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
35-goal man was knocked out of action early in Thursday’s win over Chicago.
Apr 13, 2012, 1:10 AM EST
Break out your “Hanzal that rocks Chicago” puns.
Apr 13, 2012, 12:39 AM EST
Apr 12, 2012, 11:18 PM EST
Phoenix’s 1-1 goal shows that some luck is on its side, though.
Apr 12, 2012, 6:50 PM EST
New York’s Ryan Callahan finished No. 2, one spot ahead of Sidney Crosby.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:22 PM EST
‘Hawks captain has missed the last 22 games with a concussion.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
“If there’s no suspension for something as blatant and contrary to league dictates as Weber’s act, then there can be no suspension for anyone the rest of the playoffs.”
Apr 12, 2012, 2:19 PM EST
The two will meet tonight when Chicago takes on Phoenix.
Apr 11, 2012, 11:17 AM EST
“The Real Deal” missed the final two games of the regular season.
Apr 11, 2012, 7:33 AM EST
Someone did tell Eugene Melnyk they’re facing the best team in the East, right? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
Patrick Kane, Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook get the nod.
Apr 9, 2012, 10:55 PM EST
He could join Hossa, Sharp, Kane, and Seabrook when the Blackhawks have the man advantage.
Apr 9, 2012, 5:13 PM EST
Though he wouldn’t say for sure.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
To be fair, he said they had no choice if Michal Neuvirth and Tomas Vokoun were hurt.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:23 PM EST
That could spell a lot of trouble for Phoenix heading into the playoffs.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
If all goes well, Vancouver’s sniper should be ready for Game 1 against the Kings.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
Will these be the Coyotes’ final games in Glendale?
Apr 8, 2012, 3:39 PM EST
When it comes to entry-level deals, it’s all about reaching bonuses.
Apr 8, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
NBC Universal will televise every postseason game this year.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:47 PM EST
Phoenix carries the third seed against sixth-ranked Chicago.
Apr 7, 2012, 7:45 PM EST
Should we call it a quadruple-header?
Apr 7, 2012, 7:09 PM EST
It is the playoffs, after all.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 14
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 14
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 14
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33