Sep 6, 2011, 7:46 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin responded to weight-related questions by saying that his body is “perfect” right now. He hopes that his new equipment is an ideal fit, too, as he signed a six-year endorsement deal with Bauer.
Sep 2, 2011, 2:17 AM EDT
Alexander Ovechkin signs a long-term endorsement deal with Nike. Now that Reebok has Crosby and Nike has Ovechkin, how long before Converse or Adidas look to lock up Joe Thornton or Chris Pronger? Don’t hold your breath.
Aug 22, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
We didn’t have to wait very long for a new company to feature some bizarre and enjoyable ads with Ovechkin, as Mr. Big clearly filled the gap left behind by CCM with their first goofy commercial.
Aug 3, 2011, 7:19 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin will take his hockey skills (and disembodied head) to a new endorser, leaving CCM and Reebok behind.
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 2
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 15
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 35
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 44
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy 172
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)