May 20, 2012, 11:47 AM EDT
Because… Why not, right?
Oct 25, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
In a related story, Carrie Underwood might also attend the game.
Aug 15, 2011, 5:22 PM EDT
It’s good to see that one the NHL’s celebrity couples won the race to have the first super celebrity baby.
Apr 17, 2011, 9:09 PM EDT
If Mike Fisher keeps this up, he might be more than just Mr. Carrie Underwood in Nashville. He might be the guy who helped the Predators finally reach the second round of the playoffs.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:38 AM EDT
Mike Fisher scored two goals and one assist while Pekka Rinne stopped all but one shot to power the Predators’ 4-1 over the Ducks.
Feb 10, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
The Predators attempted to fill a serious need at center by acquiring Mike Fisher from the Senators, sending their 2011 first rounder and a conditional 2012 pick that could be a second or third rounder to Ottawa. Somewhere, Carrie Underwood is smiling.
Jan 23, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
Could Ottawa be in the market to move struggling forward Mike Fisher? Sure, but who wants a guy dealing with the worst season of his career in the first place?
Dec 21, 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
Tough news for lady hockey fans who like to dream: Ryan Miller and actress Naureen DeWulf reportedly confirmed their engagement.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)