Jun 22, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
All the picks, trades and more from Pittsburgh’s Consol Energy Center.
Jun 22, 2012, 8:17 PM EDT
A massive deal that received a huge reaction from the Penguins faithful.
Jun 21, 2012, 6:47 PM EDT
Staal’s agent confirmed the rejected contract, too.
Jun 21, 2012, 5:29 PM EDT
He’s not interested interested in signing a new contract at this time.
Jun 21, 2012, 1:29 PM EDT
They need to focus on bolstering their defense.
Jun 21, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
Projections vary for the undersized, highly-skilled Swedish winger.
Jun 20, 2012, 10:24 PM EDT
The teams were selected by the Professional Hockey Writers’ Association.
Jun 20, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
The first Avalanche rookie to win it since Chris Drury in 1999.
Jun 18, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Not a long list.
Jun 18, 2012, 1:38 PM EDT
No wonder Sheldon Souray (reportedly) balked at Dallas’ deal.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
For the second straight year, an American-born goalie wins playoff MVP and hoists Lord Stanley’s mug.
Jun 8, 2012, 10:49 AM EDT
Another NHLer bolts for Russia.
Jun 7, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
He’s been an effective understudy for Henrik Lundqvist.
Jun 5, 2012, 4:02 PM EDT
Former ‘Cane hired back as Director of Forwards Development.
Jun 5, 2012, 2:13 PM EDT
Shooutout specialist spent last season with the Wild and Rangers.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:36 PM EDT
It doesn’t look like they’ll be hurting for goaltending.
Jun 1, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
Brody Sutter signed an entry-level deal with Carolina.
May 29, 2012, 12:49 PM EDT
Another free agent blueliner avoids going to market.
May 23, 2012, 6:41 PM EDT
“In my 20-year hockey career, I’d never seen anything like it.”
May 23, 2012, 8:21 AM EDT
Now all he’s missing is a meal named after him at IHOP. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 21, 2012, 4:18 PM EDT
Carolina couldn’t convince the 31-year-old defenseman to stay.
May 21, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
German rearguard flourished after coming from Vancouver at the trade deadline.
May 21, 2012, 12:47 PM EDT
The Hurricanes lock him in for $3.6 million.
May 17, 2012, 8:17 AM EDT
Travis Zajac didn’t think the Game 2 delay over a malfunctioning penalty box door was “that funny.” That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 16, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Just go out there and take one for the team. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 0
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 0
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 12
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 14
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 10
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 11
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)