Apr 7, 2012, 5:43 PM EDT
Still plenty of reason to play this game.
Apr 1, 2012, 12:07 AM EDT
Mike Smith now has back-to-back shutouts.
Mar 27, 2012, 12:30 AM EDT
A special individual season continues for Stamkos.
Mar 20, 2012, 9:38 PM EDT
Geno and Kovalchuk set goal marks, Hossa hits 900 career points.
Mar 6, 2012, 1:06 AM EDT
Milestone nights for Perry, Selanne.
Feb 15, 2012, 11:43 PM EDT
Warm up your cheesy suspension jokes.
Feb 10, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
Lidstrom and Holmstrom reach milestones while the Red Wings are one win away from tying the all-time record for consecutive home victories.
Feb 9, 2012, 1:14 AM EDT
Kipper becomes the first Finn to accomplish the feat.
Nicklas Lidstrom and Joe Thornton will hit milestones in games played this week. Oh yeah, Hal Gill will too
Oct 20, 2011, 2:42 PM EDT
Montreal’s towering defenseman will join select company this evening as he plays in his 1000th NHL game.
Mar 5, 2011, 8:18 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo earned his 300th career win while Daniel Sedin hit the 80-point mark as the Canucks beat the Kings 3-1.
Milestone watch: 1,300th point for Selanne, Marleau and Langenbrunner play 1,000th game of their careers
Jan 17, 2011, 8:36 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne scored his 1,300th point while Jamie Langenbrunner and Patrick Marleau hit the 1,000th career game in the last two games.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Here are summaries of the night’s first 10 games, including a natural hat trick for John Tavares and Ray Whitney earning the 900th point of his NHL career.
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 19
- All eyes on Lundqvist 8
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 9
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 27
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)