Sep 25, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
While the Lightning ponder putting an ‘A’ on Steven Stamkos’ sweater, should the Avalanche make Erik Johnson their next captain?
Sep 12, 2011, 10:15 PM EDT
The Sabres, Avalanche, Panthers, Islanders, Devils and Flyers are the six NHL teams without a captain at this time. PHT provides suggestions for the direction of each club in this post.
Nov 18, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
The Atlanta Thrashers decided to make Andrew Ladd their new team captain today. He’s their first captain since they traded Ilya Kovalchuk.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)