Jun 14, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Neither teams have been to a Game 7 in the Stanley Cup finals with their main core groups (if ever), but they’ve already played in a Game 7 or two in this year’s playoffs. Let’s look back at how they played in those games.
Apr 27, 2011, 11:01 PM EDT
The Bruins and Canadiens played another great game, but Boston beat their historical rivals in Game 7 thanks to Nathan Horton’s second OT winner of the series.
Apr 26, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
If the Bruins and Canadiens follow their 2010 scripts, then Boston will fold in these elimination games while Montreal will fight back to win the series. Can the B’s overcome that collapse against the Flyers or watch in horror as history threatens to repeat itself?
Apr 19, 2011, 10:22 PM EDT
The Bruins decided to take it the serenity – and Miracle on Ice related history – of Lake Placid, New York during their off day today.
Apr 17, 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
The Bruins find themselves in a 2-0 hole as their series shifts back to Montreal. What do they need to do (and avoid) to get things together? Mike Milbury shares his advice.
Apr 14, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
Tonight’s teams won’t need introductions, as Game 1 between Habs-Bruins, Sabres-Flyers and Kings-Sharks kick off on Thursday. This post contains previews for all three games.
Apr 9, 2011, 10:46 PM EDT
Saturday’s game sealed the deal for the Eastern Conference playoffs, so bask in the glory of this breakdown of the four first round series. If you’re wondering who made it to the dance and who their partners will be, this is the place to go.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 24
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (40)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)