Jun 14, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
Neither teams have been to a Game 7 in the Stanley Cup finals with their main core groups (if ever), but they’ve already played in a Game 7 or two in this year’s playoffs. Let’s look back at how they played in those games.
Apr 27, 2011, 11:01 PM EST
The Bruins and Canadiens played another great game, but Boston beat their historical rivals in Game 7 thanks to Nathan Horton’s second OT winner of the series.
Apr 26, 2011, 4:49 PM EST
If the Bruins and Canadiens follow their 2010 scripts, then Boston will fold in these elimination games while Montreal will fight back to win the series. Can the B’s overcome that collapse against the Flyers or watch in horror as history threatens to repeat itself?
Apr 19, 2011, 10:22 PM EST
The Bruins decided to take it the serenity – and Miracle on Ice related history – of Lake Placid, New York during their off day today.
Apr 17, 2011, 7:52 PM EST
The Bruins find themselves in a 2-0 hole as their series shifts back to Montreal. What do they need to do (and avoid) to get things together? Mike Milbury shares his advice.
Apr 14, 2011, 12:01 PM EST
Tonight’s teams won’t need introductions, as Game 1 between Habs-Bruins, Sabres-Flyers and Kings-Sharks kick off on Thursday. This post contains previews for all three games.
Apr 9, 2011, 10:46 PM EST
Saturday’s game sealed the deal for the Eastern Conference playoffs, so bask in the glory of this breakdown of the four first round series. If you’re wondering who made it to the dance and who their partners will be, this is the place to go.
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 0
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 28
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 27
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 63
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 37
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)