Nov 13, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
The Bruins forward will be playing his 37th career game against the Canadiens tonight.
Oct 27, 2014, 8:17 AM EST
Along with his wife, he’s a deer in headlights.
Apr 4, 2014, 8:25 AM EST
That and the rest of the links to start the day.
Jun 28, 2013, 2:45 PM EST
That’s a big compliment on its own.
Nov 11, 2012, 3:10 PM EST
No Stanley Cup? No problem.
Jul 14, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
Boston threw a parade for his dad and all.
After early exit, owner says this year’s Bruins were “better than the team that won the Stanley Cup”
May 3, 2012, 5:39 PM EST
“We wanted to do better, we expected to do better and we have every reason to believe we’d do better.”
Jan 23, 2012, 3:32 PM EST
“Everybody has their own opinions and political beliefs. He chose not to join us.”
Nov 24, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
Float rhymes with boat, you see.
Nov 7, 2011, 12:04 PM EST
Mike Milbury gets the call tonight to do color commentary between a pair of teams he knows very well.
Aug 8, 2011, 12:23 PM EST
Our summer series featuring the best and worst sweaters of all time starts with the Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins.
Jun 18, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
Boston Police Department says the Bruins “rolling rally” is the largest sports celebration in the city’s history.
Jun 9, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
There’s a lot to pick through after Game 4 and a lot of it has to do with Brad Marchand and the great job he’s done in this series and with things getting ugly for Roberto Luongo as well.
Jun 1, 2011, 4:19 PM EST
Milan Lucic might be from Vancouver, but he’s going to try and put the screws to his hometown team while with the Bruins. He’s also going to try and win it for another former Bruins and Canucks player now in the Boston front office.
Jun 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
It would be bad enough if you judged the Cam Neely trade just by how his career (and Glen Wesley’s seven seasons) compared to Barry Pederson’s time. Yet when you follow all the assets the Bruins received thanks to trading Wesley later on, it’s clear Boston continues to benefit from that move.
May 28, 2011, 5:42 PM EST
Cam Neely = Milan Lucic and Raymond Bourque = Zdeno Chara? Not exactly, but let’s compare the current Bruins to version that made it to the 1990 Stanley Cup finals anyway.
May 2, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
Ulf Samuelsson will be the next head coach for Swedish Elite League team MODO, leaving his spot as the assistant coach of the Phoenix Coyotes.
Mar 25, 2011, 10:26 PM EST
Following in the footsteps of Steve Yzerman and Cam Neely, Joe Sakic takes a front office job with the Colorado Avalanche.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)