Feb 18, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
Boston continues its four-game road trip tonight in Edmonton.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:20 AM EDT
The Bruins forward will be playing his 37th career game against the Canadiens tonight.
Oct 27, 2014, 8:17 AM EDT
Along with his wife, he’s a deer in headlights.
Apr 4, 2014, 8:25 AM EDT
That and the rest of the links to start the day.
Jun 28, 2013, 2:45 PM EDT
That’s a big compliment on its own.
Nov 11, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
No Stanley Cup? No problem.
Jul 14, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Boston threw a parade for his dad and all.
After early exit, owner says this year’s Bruins were “better than the team that won the Stanley Cup”
May 3, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
“We wanted to do better, we expected to do better and we have every reason to believe we’d do better.”
Jan 23, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
“Everybody has their own opinions and political beliefs. He chose not to join us.”
Nov 24, 2011, 10:23 PM EDT
Float rhymes with boat, you see.
Nov 7, 2011, 12:04 PM EDT
Mike Milbury gets the call tonight to do color commentary between a pair of teams he knows very well.
Aug 8, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
Our summer series featuring the best and worst sweaters of all time starts with the Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins.
Jun 18, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
Boston Police Department says the Bruins “rolling rally” is the largest sports celebration in the city’s history.
Jun 9, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
There’s a lot to pick through after Game 4 and a lot of it has to do with Brad Marchand and the great job he’s done in this series and with things getting ugly for Roberto Luongo as well.
Jun 1, 2011, 4:19 PM EDT
Milan Lucic might be from Vancouver, but he’s going to try and put the screws to his hometown team while with the Bruins. He’s also going to try and win it for another former Bruins and Canucks player now in the Boston front office.
Jun 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
It would be bad enough if you judged the Cam Neely trade just by how his career (and Glen Wesley’s seven seasons) compared to Barry Pederson’s time. Yet when you follow all the assets the Bruins received thanks to trading Wesley later on, it’s clear Boston continues to benefit from that move.
May 28, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
Cam Neely = Milan Lucic and Raymond Bourque = Zdeno Chara? Not exactly, but let’s compare the current Bruins to version that made it to the 1990 Stanley Cup finals anyway.
May 2, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Ulf Samuelsson will be the next head coach for Swedish Elite League team MODO, leaving his spot as the assistant coach of the Phoenix Coyotes.
Mar 25, 2011, 10:26 PM EDT
Following in the footsteps of Steve Yzerman and Cam Neely, Joe Sakic takes a front office job with the Colorado Avalanche.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)