Mar 19, 2012, 1:03 PM EDT
The two teams play their sixth and final regular season game tonight.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Janssen loves marathon fights.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:10 AM EDT
Either the Panthers coach is making up words or he was really in the Hanukkah spirit. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 9, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
A night filled with milestones for the likes of Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Ray Whitney, and Jose Theodore. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Sep 4, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
Cam Janssen admits that depression is often a part of the stressful job of being an NHL enforcer.
Jul 26, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
Cam Janssen’s move back to New Jersey to play for the Devils isn’t so much of a homecoming as it is a getaway from a comfort zone in St. Louis.
Jul 15, 2011, 5:56 PM EDT
If you thought the Devils were done getting tougher after signing Cam Janssen, just wait til you get a load of Eric Boulton playing alongside of him.
Jul 14, 2011, 11:42 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils wasted no time finding an enforcer to replaced the recently traded Pierre-Luc Letorneau-Leblond. Cam Janssen, the fighting ring is all yours.
Jul 14, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
Two small moves so far today: the Senators re-signed solid young forward Bobby Butler while the Flames sent a fifth round pick to the Devils for Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond. (Update: the Ducks also added Matt Smaby.)
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Dec 7, 2010, 4:23 PM EDT
Blues center Andy McDonald will be out indefinitely after suffering from a concussion during the team’s overtime loss to the Oilers on Saturday.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 45
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)