Jul 1, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
With free agency kicking off today, one team that won’t be too active in the madness that’s sure to break out is Chicago. Can you blame them? They’ve been down that road already.
Jun 30, 2011, 3:02 PM EST
The Predators bought out the final season of forward J.P. Dumont’s contract after an abysmal 19-point season, giving the free agent market a slight boost in the process.
Jun 30, 2011, 12:46 PM EST
Three big defenseman were put on waivers today to be bought out of their current deals when they clear. Is this the slight lift the free agent market needs to be more interesting?
Jun 28, 2011, 2:02 PM EST
The Wild put struggling defenseman Cam Barker on waivers today, the first part of the process that might end with a buyout.
Feb 27, 2011, 7:16 PM EST
Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman is working the phones so hard to make a deal before the trade deadline, he’s actually losing his voice.
Jan 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
No doubt about it, Jamie Benn scored the best goal of Sunday, January 9th.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 70
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 95
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 6
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 179
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (179)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (95)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (89)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (87)