Calvin de Haan
Oct 10, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
The battered Hurricanes couldn’t win one for coach Bill Peters’ debut.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
To name a few: Marc Methot, Michael Grabner and Brenden Morrow.
Aug 22, 2014, 12:14 PM EST
Has to get his team on the winning track.
Jul 15, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
New York is banking on youth to lead them.
Dec 1, 2013, 10:14 AM EST
Some guy named Tavares was picked that year, too.
Aug 26, 2013, 2:13 PM EST
The youth are leading the way.
Aug 26, 2013, 9:07 AM EST
They returned to the playoffs last season and have a bright future.
Aug 29, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
The Islanders could use some veteran help on their blue line. Is Filip Kuba the right answer? Maybe…
Jul 18, 2011, 10:43 PM EST
After five seasons running the Islanders, Garth Snow is slowly rebuilding the team. Is there reason to have hope on Long Island?
Dec 24, 2010, 6:09 PM EST
University of Wisconsin’s John Ramage was named captain of Team USA and will lead them into battle against the world at the World Junior Championships in Buffalo.
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 0
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 28
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 16
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 96
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 16
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 7
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 11
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (96)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)