Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 11, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
Probably because the anonymous poll crapped on Dion Phaneuf.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:38 AM EDT
It wasn’t too long ago this was the marquee match-up of the night. Now it’s a struggle.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EDT
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 10, 2012, 2:56 PM EDT
Flames captain has faith in his club…for now.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
A look at some players with really low hit totals.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:02 AM EDT
Bad teams doing bad things. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 8, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
PHT: All Nose Face, all the time.
Jan 8, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
They’ll discuss his clip on Vancouver’s Sami Salo.
Jan 8, 2012, 12:42 AM EDT
Calgary captain becomes 42nd player in NHL history to do so.
Jan 7, 2012, 5:06 PM EDT
Better to be safe than sorry especially when it comes to concussion worries.
Jan 6, 2012, 1:53 PM EDT
Fresh off a major loss in Boston, Flames GM makes a minor move.
Jan 5, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
A team executive is supportive of a suspension of his player? That’s a new one.
Jan 4, 2012, 7:31 PM EDT
Forfeits over $200,000 in salary.
Jan 4, 2012, 3:34 PM EDT
Washington irate over potentially losing leading scorer.
Jan 4, 2012, 10:12 AM EDT
It might be time for an extended sit-down here.
Dec 30, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
Iginla needs two goals for 500 while Alfredsson is one short of 400.
Dec 30, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
At least he gets to use his road rage on the ice. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 29, 2011, 11:54 PM EDT
The trio of Canadian teams might regret these missed opportunities.
Dec 29, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 28, 2011, 6:27 PM EDT
Betting on how many goalies will finish with a GAA below 2.00. Plus, odds Jarome Iginla gets traded and Erik Karlsson scores the most points of any defenseman.
Dec 27, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
Streaking Calgary back in playoff race.
Dec 24, 2011, 9:37 AM EDT
A tribute via helmet sticker isn’t that uncommon. This one’s different though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Playing hurt might be dumb, but it sure earns respect of your peers. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 21, 2011, 10:34 AM EDT
Maybe Brent Seabrook’s feelings aren’t going to be hurting as bad as he is.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 2
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 23
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 34
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)