Jun 8, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
The Binghamton Senators won the 2011 Calder Cup last night with a 3-2 win against the Houston Aeros. Read more about their AHL championship victory in this post.
Jun 7, 2011, 11:37 PM EDT
The Ottawa Senators’ AHL affiliate Binghamton Baby Sens beat the Houston Aeros to capture their first title in 29 years.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18