Jul 25, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
There weren’t many departures, but there’s still holes to fill.
Feb 1, 2012, 3:56 PM EST
Opportunity knocks for the 25-year-old.
Oct 28, 2011, 11:32 PM EST
The Coyotes added some scoring depth at center by trading for Cal O’Reilly, who seemed like the odd man out in Nashville. Some might look at this move as “Kyle Turris insurance,” too.
NHLPA files grievance over Nashville Predators qualifying offers, could make seven players free agents
Jun 30, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
The Predators might have seven unexpected new unrestricted free agents come Friday if the NHLPA wins their grievance over the Predators’ filing of their qualifying offers. It turns out the Predators may not have a good grasp on how FedEx works.
Mar 23, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
The Predators keep plugging along toward a potential playoff berth and could benefit from the return of Cal O’Reilly and Steve Sullivan sometime soon. Read this post for information on that along with the lowdown on a huge week for the Preds.
Jan 13, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
The St. Louis Blues hunt for Kyle Wellwood isn’t going quite as smoothly as they were hoping.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 36
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)