Sep 12, 2011, 9:09 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien getting booked for BWI last week will apparently result in charges being pressed against him.
Sep 2, 2011, 4:18 PM EDT
As Dustin Byfuglien awaits word on whether he’ll actually be charged with a BWI, a report indicates that the American-born player might have some trouble getting in and around Canada because of his legal issues.
Sep 1, 2011, 10:38 AM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien being arrested for boating while intoxicated is stunning enough, but that’s not the only shocking part of his arrest. Hint: Byfuglien is going to be an even bigger load to handle on the ice.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 27
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 26
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)