Aug 10, 2011, 12:06 PM EST
Brett Lebda’s days in Nashville are officially over before they began as the Predators have bought out the defenseman.
Aug 6, 2011, 8:20 PM EST
A report today says that Brett Lebda will be bought out by the Nashville Predators after being put on unconditional waivers. While that’s all well and good… Can they even do it?
Aug 1, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
Lou Lamoriello is making sure the Devils won’t have cap issues again this year as they’re waiving newly acquired Trent Hunter and long time Devils defenseman Colin White to buy them out.
Jul 28, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
The Nashville Predators signed former Washington defenseman Tyler Sloan to a one-year contract to add depth to their blueline as Francis Bouillon continues to fight concussion-like symptoms. Meanwhile, the Preds management is preparing for an arbitration hearing with Shea Weber on Tuesday.
Jun 29, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
The Chris Drury era in New York is officially at an end as the Rangers captain will accept a buyout from his contract and become a free agent.
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (67)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)