Dec 4, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Had started the last 17 games.
Dec 4, 2011, 11:08 AM EDT
In his first game back from a concussion, Sabres goalie gets nailed by Jordin Tootoo.
Dec 4, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
The rumors for realignment are heating up, the issue of full-time enforcers is addressed, and Bruce Boudreau calls out the Flyers for diving.
Dec 3, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
Finally, Ryan Miller returns to the starting job tonight against Nashville.
Dec 2, 2011, 11:37 PM EDT
Paul Gaustad’s unintentional Guile kick caused the problem.
Dec 2, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
Soon, he will replace Ted as the best Nugent on the planet.
Dec 2, 2011, 7:42 AM EDT
Patrick Kane is returning to a more familiar situation soon enough. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 1, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
Tired of hearing Ryan Miller talk about his whiplash or concussion? Fear not, he’ll be playing sooner than not.
Nov 30, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Deal netted them Jordan Eberle, among others.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
Would you believe a Ryan Miller for Bobby Ryan all Team USA trade?
Nov 30, 2011, 9:29 AM EDT
Remember the story where Ryan Miller reportedly would’ve been OK with a trade? Yeah, he doesn’t want to go anywhere.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
The Sabres’ dire injury situation gets a little bit better tonight with up to three players rejoining the lineup.
Nov 28, 2011, 2:57 PM EDT
Did Looch really concuss Miller? Is Miller’s wife pining for a trade?
Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 27, 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
Sharks forward took out Vancouver’s Alex Edler last night.
Nov 26, 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
You can make it nine for Buffalo. Nine players out of action with injuries that is.
Nov 24, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
The Sabres are giving their big, mean Milan Lucic antidote his first cup of coffee at the NHL level.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:35 PM EDT
Ironman Brad Boyes was injured in the first period and will be out “for a period of time.”
Nov 23, 2011, 8:33 PM EDT
The tables were turned on Wednesday night when a Sabre took a run at a member of the Bruins. Needless to say, the Bruins had a stronger response than the Sabres had when Lucic hit Ryan Miller.
Nov 23, 2011, 4:36 PM EDT
They should probably use it.
Nov 23, 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
Boston goes with its No. 1 goalie in a potentially explosive affair.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
Lindy Ruff says his team is going to come out hard tonight against Boston which would be a 180-degree turnaround from the last time they played them.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:05 AM EDT
In the event that tonight’s Bruins-Sabres game turns into a brawlfest to avenge Ryan Miller, who is most likely to step up for Buffalo to do the deed?
Nov 22, 2011, 3:41 PM EDT
But which Sabre will drop the mitts?
- Risk Factors: St. Louis Blues edition 0
- Ryan agrees to seven-year, $50.75 million extension 11
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 37
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (37)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)