Dec 21, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
Four questionable hits from last night up for review.
Dec 21, 2011, 8:57 AM EDT
Losses can get turned around, but playing soft is something else entirely.
Dec 21, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
You can add another name to the concussion hit list.
Dec 21, 2011, 1:55 AM EDT
Montoya’s situation could generate some controversy.
Dec 20, 2011, 2:37 PM EDT
Nick (Senators) vs. Marcus (Sabres), with father Mike (15-year NHL vet) in the stands.
Dec 20, 2011, 8:29 AM EDT
Wonder how the starting goalie feels with those fresh tire tracks across his back.
Dec 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
At least he’s doing something while being completely unproductive. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 19, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
The Sabres are a little too top-heavy at the moment.
Dec 19, 2011, 2:52 PM EDT
Boston tough guy will sit tonight against Montreal.
Dec 19, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
Terry Pegula not happy with Ryan Miller or Jhonas Enroth.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Peter Forsberg says they helped make their road to gold a lot easier by losing. That and more in the morning skate.
Dec 17, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
PHT examines the most radically altered teams in the NHL.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Dec 16, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
“I’m from Fort Saskatchewan. It makes Buffalo look like Rome.”
Dec 15, 2011, 6:20 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 15, 2011, 4:08 PM EDT
Five-minute major and game misconduct deemed appropriate punishment.
Dec 14, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
Another man down for Buffalo.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
And jumping to his defense was…Christian Ehrhoff?
Dec 13, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
Dustin Brown with some interesting comments following another coaching dismissal in L.A.
Dec 12, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Give the NHL’s disciplinarian his report card.
Dec 9, 2011, 11:13 PM EDT
Florida is tied for the top spot in the East, so they’ll survive tonight’s OT loss.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
Evgeni Malkin pulled a trick out of his bag that looked like the one Ville Leino tried the other night. That… Isn’t a good thing.
Dec 8, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
Leino gets a game for his elbow to Matt Read’s head. He’s lucky it was only an “attempted” elbow…
Dec 8, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
Stiff punishment from Shanahan.
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 2
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 6
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 9
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 33
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)