Jan 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Reasons for positivity beyond ending their franchise-record road slump.
Jan 24, 2012, 8:32 PM EDT
Sometimes that means learning things the hard way.
Jan 24, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
Says he’s OK though.
Jan 24, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Returning to Phoenix won’t go over too well for Turris. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 23, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
Fantasy draft goes Thursday in Ottawa.
Jan 21, 2012, 6:18 PM EDT
There are some fans in Buffalo that may have some stronger words.
Jan 21, 2012, 10:52 AM EDT
After closing out his time in St. Louis on a down note, things aren’t better with the Sabres.
Jan 20, 2012, 2:40 PM EDT
Might also be the most disappointing team in the NHL.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
It was the lone highlight in another poor Buffalo outing.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Buffalo’s Drew Stafford and Derek Roy top the list.
Jan 18, 2012, 10:34 PM EDT
The Blackhawks rise to the top of the NHL while the Sabres continue to slump.
Jan 18, 2012, 1:12 PM EDT
He might not be stopping pucks, but he’s killing it with the puns.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:45 AM EDT
If the Sabres aren’t at rock bottom yet, the Blackhawks would like to help them get there.
Jan 17, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
The day after Miller lost 5-0 to Detroit.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:38 AM EDT
Miller with some ready-for-HBO language.
Jan 16, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
This year’s team breaks a mark that was set in 1965.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:18 PM EDT
The mess gets messier for the Sabres.
Jan 16, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Feel free to vent in the comments section.
Jan 16, 2012, 11:40 AM EDT
Would break the mark set in 1965.
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
A few candidates to consider.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 12, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
Buffalo head coach concerned for his chief agitator.
Jan 11, 2012, 6:48 PM EDT
Bet he’s good at Guitar Hero, too.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 22
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 12
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54