Dec 17, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
A trade with two guys who could be booms or busts? What drama.
Dec 12, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
Nikita Filatov didn’t want to go back to Binghamton, so he’s headed home to Russia instead.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What you see cannot be unseen and there’s a video in here you’ll want to see. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 28, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
No. 87 fires latest shot in the ongoing war of words.
Nov 27, 2011, 3:16 PM EST
Filly don’t do AHL.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EST
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Sep 28, 2011, 1:03 AM EST
Mika Zibanejad is making a serious case to join the Ottawa Senators right out of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, but if the team is as bad as expected, it might be a waste of a bargain entry-level year.
Sep 10, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Five Senators prospects have a chance to make a dent on Ottawa’s roster, beginning with a rookie tournament that starts this weekend.
Aug 29, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
The Islanders could use some veteran help on their blue line. Is Filip Kuba the right answer? Maybe…
Aug 28, 2011, 12:36 PM EST
While Senators GM Bryan Murray sees technology as a threat to team chemistry, at least it allows us to witness people playing street hockey … in Times Square.
Aug 14, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
The Senators might experience a logjam on defense if they can’t trade one of their expendable veterans, such as Sergei Gonchar or Filip Kuba.
Aug 6, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Ottawa Senators have plenty of events planned for their 20th anniversary celebration; but the best gift of all to the fans would be a few more wins. Ah, the joys of rebuilding.
Jul 14, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Ottawa Senators locked-up 6th overall pick Mika Zibanejad to a three-year entry-level deal. The next question: will he make the team next season?
Jun 14, 2011, 12:23 PM EST
It’s official: Red Wings assistant coach Paul MacLean will be the Ottawa Senators’ next head coach. Click “Read More” for some background on MacLean and what he’s going up against in Ottawa.
Jun 13, 2011, 1:41 PM EST
The Senators are expected to announce Red Wings assistant Paul MacLean as their new head coach tomorrow, according to TSN’s Bob McKenzie.
Apr 12, 2011, 9:06 PM EST
After New Jersey shockingly won the NHL Draft lottery tonight, they’ll be in the position of getting to choose one of five top prospects. It can be a gamble, but who’s shaping up to be the top pick this year? Let the speculation begin.
Apr 9, 2011, 8:23 PM EST
Ottawa GM Bryan Murray will need to bring in the fifth coach (including himself) in his tenure as the Senators GM, as the team decided to fire Cory Clouston as well as two assistant coaches.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Mar 21, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
The Senators rebuild begins with… Craig Anderson? It’s true as they’ve signed him up to a four-year extension.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
The Bruins sent their 2011 second round pick to the Senators in exchange for versatile but limited forward Chris Kelly. Read this post to find out how this might affect both teams.
Feb 10, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
This week, Mike Milbury gives his thoughts on the Mike Fisher deal and has major kudos for Barry Trotz while also giving us his opinion on Matt Cooke’s suspension by the NHL.
Jan 25, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Bad news for Sens fans? Owner Eugene Melnyk says that coach Cory Clouston and GM Bryan Murray will stay with the team the rest of the year.
Jan 5, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
With the Senators struggling and laying an egg against the Maple Leafs on Saturday, the heat is being turned up on coach Cory Clouston.
Dec 17, 2010, 9:24 PM EST
It’s one thing when you hear the hometown announcer get on a guy from the opposing team, it’s another when it’s a guy that used to play against him though.
Dec 5, 2010, 2:45 PM EST
The latest trade rumor gossip is that the Ottawa Senators are looking to add toughness to their defensive corps, possibly by trying to acquire Kevin Bieksa.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 28
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 14
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 86
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)