Jun 5, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
Sens GM Bryan Murray: “I think we’re moving on.”
Jun 4, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
With some potentially big contracts to hand out, there may not be room for him to stay.
May 8, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
This would be a good spot for a few guys to make it big. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Seems pretty specific already.
Feb 26, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
With Craig Anderson out of action, the Sens needed goalie help.
Feb 24, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Columbus’ questions extend beyond the trade deadline – and its players.
Feb 23, 2012, 7:03 PM EDT
A cruel person might assume that he was distracted by ice girls while cutting some veggies.
Dec 17, 2011, 2:36 PM EDT
A trade with two guys who could be booms or busts? What drama.
Dec 12, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
Nikita Filatov didn’t want to go back to Binghamton, so he’s headed home to Russia instead.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What you see cannot be unseen and there’s a video in here you’ll want to see. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 28, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
No. 87 fires latest shot in the ongoing war of words.
Nov 27, 2011, 3:16 PM EDT
Filly don’t do AHL.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EDT
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Sep 28, 2011, 1:03 AM EDT
Mika Zibanejad is making a serious case to join the Ottawa Senators right out of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, but if the team is as bad as expected, it might be a waste of a bargain entry-level year.
Sep 10, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Five Senators prospects have a chance to make a dent on Ottawa’s roster, beginning with a rookie tournament that starts this weekend.
Aug 29, 2011, 5:57 PM EDT
The Islanders could use some veteran help on their blue line. Is Filip Kuba the right answer? Maybe…
Aug 28, 2011, 12:36 PM EDT
While Senators GM Bryan Murray sees technology as a threat to team chemistry, at least it allows us to witness people playing street hockey … in Times Square.
Aug 14, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
The Senators might experience a logjam on defense if they can’t trade one of their expendable veterans, such as Sergei Gonchar or Filip Kuba.
Aug 6, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The Ottawa Senators have plenty of events planned for their 20th anniversary celebration; but the best gift of all to the fans would be a few more wins. Ah, the joys of rebuilding.
Jul 14, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The Ottawa Senators locked-up 6th overall pick Mika Zibanejad to a three-year entry-level deal. The next question: will he make the team next season?
Jun 14, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
It’s official: Red Wings assistant coach Paul MacLean will be the Ottawa Senators’ next head coach. Click “Read More” for some background on MacLean and what he’s going up against in Ottawa.
Jun 13, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
The Senators are expected to announce Red Wings assistant Paul MacLean as their new head coach tomorrow, according to TSN’s Bob McKenzie.
Apr 12, 2011, 9:06 PM EDT
After New Jersey shockingly won the NHL Draft lottery tonight, they’ll be in the position of getting to choose one of five top prospects. It can be a gamble, but who’s shaping up to be the top pick this year? Let the speculation begin.
Apr 9, 2011, 8:23 PM EDT
Ottawa GM Bryan Murray will need to bring in the fifth coach (including himself) in his tenure as the Senators GM, as the team decided to fire Cory Clouston as well as two assistant coaches.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 1
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 47
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 6
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 39
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 98
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)