Aug 4, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
Bobby Ryan is a big reason why.
Aug 4, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
They’re this summer’s “It” team.
Jul 7, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
It may have been a matter of disrespect.
Jul 3, 2012, 10:54 AM EST
Too bad he wouldn’t go to the Senators.
Jun 19, 2012, 9:02 AM EST
How serious they are about him is more the question to be asked.
Jun 5, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
Sens GM Bryan Murray: “I think we’re moving on.”
Jun 4, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
With some potentially big contracts to hand out, there may not be room for him to stay.
May 8, 2012, 8:05 AM EST
This would be a good spot for a few guys to make it big. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
Seems pretty specific already.
Feb 26, 2012, 11:54 AM EST
With Craig Anderson out of action, the Sens needed goalie help.
Feb 24, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Columbus’ questions extend beyond the trade deadline – and its players.
Feb 23, 2012, 7:03 PM EST
A cruel person might assume that he was distracted by ice girls while cutting some veggies.
Dec 17, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
A trade with two guys who could be booms or busts? What drama.
Dec 12, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
Nikita Filatov didn’t want to go back to Binghamton, so he’s headed home to Russia instead.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What you see cannot be unseen and there’s a video in here you’ll want to see. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 28, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
No. 87 fires latest shot in the ongoing war of words.
Nov 27, 2011, 3:16 PM EST
Filly don’t do AHL.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EST
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Sep 28, 2011, 1:03 AM EST
Mika Zibanejad is making a serious case to join the Ottawa Senators right out of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, but if the team is as bad as expected, it might be a waste of a bargain entry-level year.
Sep 10, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Five Senators prospects have a chance to make a dent on Ottawa’s roster, beginning with a rookie tournament that starts this weekend.
Aug 29, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
The Islanders could use some veteran help on their blue line. Is Filip Kuba the right answer? Maybe…
Aug 28, 2011, 12:36 PM EST
While Senators GM Bryan Murray sees technology as a threat to team chemistry, at least it allows us to witness people playing street hockey … in Times Square.
Aug 14, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
The Senators might experience a logjam on defense if they can’t trade one of their expendable veterans, such as Sergei Gonchar or Filip Kuba.
Aug 6, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Ottawa Senators have plenty of events planned for their 20th anniversary celebration; but the best gift of all to the fans would be a few more wins. Ah, the joys of rebuilding.
Jul 14, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Ottawa Senators locked-up 6th overall pick Mika Zibanejad to a three-year entry-level deal. The next question: will he make the team next season?
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 3
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 12
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 28
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 80
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)