Nov 19, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
A colonoscopy could’ve saved his life.
Nov 13, 2014, 10:43 PM EST
He’s battling Stage 4 colon cancer.
Sep 7, 2014, 1:59 PM EST
Looking for a five-year deal worth $5.5 million per season.
Sep 7, 2014, 10:57 AM EST
Scheduled to become a UFA after the 2014-15 season.
Aug 23, 2014, 2:07 PM EST
After solid 2012-13 season, the Ottawa native struggled last season.
Aug 23, 2014, 1:03 PM EST
New-look first line has big shoes to fill.
Aug 23, 2014, 10:02 AM EST
Could be the Sens’ future starter with Craig Anderson set to become an unrestricted free agent.
Aug 20, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
He can be an unrestricted free agent next summer.
Jul 7, 2014, 1:09 PM EST
Here’s to hoping for the best in treatment and recovery.
Jun 30, 2014, 9:59 AM EST
The Senators captain is looking for a new address.
Jun 12, 2014, 1:32 PM EST
The Senators captain will control part of his destiny.
Jun 4, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
He’ll be an unrestricted free agent on July 1.
Mar 30, 2014, 1:34 PM EST
A busy offseason yielded no playoffs for Ottawa.
Aug 4, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
Bobby Ryan is a big reason why.
Aug 4, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
They’re this summer’s “It” team.
Jul 7, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
It may have been a matter of disrespect.
Jul 3, 2012, 10:54 AM EST
Too bad he wouldn’t go to the Senators.
Jun 19, 2012, 9:02 AM EST
How serious they are about him is more the question to be asked.
Jun 5, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
Sens GM Bryan Murray: “I think we’re moving on.”
Jun 4, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
With some potentially big contracts to hand out, there may not be room for him to stay.
May 8, 2012, 8:05 AM EST
This would be a good spot for a few guys to make it big. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
Seems pretty specific already.
Feb 26, 2012, 11:54 AM EST
With Craig Anderson out of action, the Sens needed goalie help.
Feb 24, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Columbus’ questions extend beyond the trade deadline – and its players.
Feb 23, 2012, 7:03 PM EST
A cruel person might assume that he was distracted by ice girls while cutting some veggies.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 6
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 3
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 30
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)