May 28, 2011, 3:07 AM EDT
Zdeno Chara didn’t touch the Prince of Wales trophy, but he did put his own spin on the ceremony.
May 28, 2011, 1:22 AM EDT
Are you antsy for some early preview action for the 2011 Stanley Cup finals? Here is our first look at the series, which poses the question: are the Bruins basically a poor man’s version of the Canucks?
May 28, 2011, 12:10 AM EDT
Now that we know the two finalists, we must ask: which team will win the 2011 Stanley Cup: the Boston Bruins or Vancouver Canucks? Tell us what you think by voting in the poll.
May 27, 2011, 11:35 PM EDT
Dwayne Roloson nearly stole the game with his 37-save performance, but Nathan Horton’s goal was all Tim Thomas and the Bruins needed to win 1-0. This catapults Boston into its first Stanley Cup finals appearance since 1990.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 25
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)