May 28, 2011, 3:07 AM EST
Zdeno Chara didn’t touch the Prince of Wales trophy, but he did put his own spin on the ceremony.
May 28, 2011, 1:22 AM EST
Are you antsy for some early preview action for the 2011 Stanley Cup finals? Here is our first look at the series, which poses the question: are the Bruins basically a poor man’s version of the Canucks?
May 28, 2011, 12:10 AM EST
Now that we know the two finalists, we must ask: which team will win the 2011 Stanley Cup: the Boston Bruins or Vancouver Canucks? Tell us what you think by voting in the poll.
May 27, 2011, 11:35 PM EST
Dwayne Roloson nearly stole the game with his 37-save performance, but Nathan Horton’s goal was all Tim Thomas and the Bruins needed to win 1-0. This catapults Boston into its first Stanley Cup finals appearance since 1990.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 38
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 63
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 19
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 13
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 69
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (71)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)