May 28, 2011, 3:07 AM EDT
Zdeno Chara didn’t touch the Prince of Wales trophy, but he did put his own spin on the ceremony.
May 28, 2011, 1:22 AM EDT
Are you antsy for some early preview action for the 2011 Stanley Cup finals? Here is our first look at the series, which poses the question: are the Bruins basically a poor man’s version of the Canucks?
May 28, 2011, 12:10 AM EDT
Now that we know the two finalists, we must ask: which team will win the 2011 Stanley Cup: the Boston Bruins or Vancouver Canucks? Tell us what you think by voting in the poll.
May 27, 2011, 11:35 PM EDT
Dwayne Roloson nearly stole the game with his 37-save performance, but Nathan Horton’s goal was all Tim Thomas and the Bruins needed to win 1-0. This catapults Boston into its first Stanley Cup finals appearance since 1990.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 23
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 40
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 99
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 37
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (100)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)