May 28, 2011, 3:07 AM EST
Zdeno Chara didn’t touch the Prince of Wales trophy, but he did put his own spin on the ceremony.
May 28, 2011, 1:22 AM EST
Are you antsy for some early preview action for the 2011 Stanley Cup finals? Here is our first look at the series, which poses the question: are the Bruins basically a poor man’s version of the Canucks?
May 28, 2011, 12:10 AM EST
Now that we know the two finalists, we must ask: which team will win the 2011 Stanley Cup: the Boston Bruins or Vancouver Canucks? Tell us what you think by voting in the poll.
May 27, 2011, 11:35 PM EST
Dwayne Roloson nearly stole the game with his 37-save performance, but Nathan Horton’s goal was all Tim Thomas and the Bruins needed to win 1-0. This catapults Boston into its first Stanley Cup finals appearance since 1990.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8