May 28, 2011, 3:07 AM EDT
Zdeno Chara didn’t touch the Prince of Wales trophy, but he did put his own spin on the ceremony.
May 28, 2011, 1:22 AM EDT
Are you antsy for some early preview action for the 2011 Stanley Cup finals? Here is our first look at the series, which poses the question: are the Bruins basically a poor man’s version of the Canucks?
May 28, 2011, 12:10 AM EDT
Now that we know the two finalists, we must ask: which team will win the 2011 Stanley Cup: the Boston Bruins or Vancouver Canucks? Tell us what you think by voting in the poll.
May 27, 2011, 11:35 PM EDT
Dwayne Roloson nearly stole the game with his 37-save performance, but Nathan Horton’s goal was all Tim Thomas and the Bruins needed to win 1-0. This catapults Boston into its first Stanley Cup finals appearance since 1990.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 21
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 5
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 9
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 14
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)