Nov 9, 2011, 2:02 PM EST
Mike Green drives a white Saab?
Oct 15, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau has kept Jay Beagle off the ice for two straight days as the team waits to see if he displays any concussion-like symptoms.
Oct 14, 2011, 1:56 PM EST
Brooks Laich doesn’t want to hear anymore about concussions, the quiet room, or any more concussion awareness crap. Seriously?
Oct 7, 2011, 12:26 AM EST
Brooks Laich shared the amusing story of two (briefly) lost hockey paychecks on Thursday.
Oct 2, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
Troy Brouwer discusses how it felt to play against his old team, as he suited up with the Capitals against the Blackhawks Sunday night.
Aug 24, 2011, 8:32 PM EST
Brooks Laich signed a monstrous 6-year contract this summer worth $27 million. Capitals Bruce Boudreau thinks the center is worth every penny.
Aug 11, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
Brooks Laich’s six-year, $27 million contract might be a bit much, but it looks like he’s going to do his best to earn every penny.
Jul 3, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
After the free wheeling and spending the Caps and Sabres have done this offseason, they find themselves in a salary cap bind and a few of their own players to retain. So what happens now?
Jun 28, 2011, 10:56 AM EST
The Caps are keeping the heart and soul guy Brooks Laich around for six more years at an incredible price. This year’s free agent crop gets a lot less interesting because of that.
Apr 23, 2011, 4:09 PM EST
After a dominating first period, the Capitals lead the Rangers 1-0 but they might be without Mike Green after a scary injury.
Apr 4, 2011, 7:52 PM EST
Jason Arnott hasn’t been in Washington very long, but the team already is responding to his veteran presence.
Mar 26, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Craig Anderson is showing some of the skills that helped make him a Vezina Trophy finalist last year. Brooks Laich got a taste of it last night.
Mar 22, 2011, 2:26 PM EST
Brooks Laich won the March 14-20th Goal of the Week.
Mar 21, 2011, 7:42 PM EST
Vote for the Goal of the Week winner for March 14-20th. The contestants are: Mikko Koivu, Brooks Laich, Henrik Sedin, Alex Pietrangelo, Joni Pitkanen, Tyler Ennis and P.K. Subban.
Mar 16, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
Brooks Laich made his swiftest of moves to make Hal Gill and Carey Price both look bad in Montreal.
Mar 15, 2011, 11:21 PM EST
The Capitals run their win streak to a season-high nine straight games and continue to keep pace with the Flyers for the top spot in the Eastern Conference.
Mar 13, 2011, 4:59 PM EST
Miss out on today’s NBC Game of the Week between the Caps and Blackhawks? You missed a great one. Don’t worry, we’ve got your highlights here.
Feb 6, 2011, 5:39 PM EST
Brooks Laich discusses the Capitals’ defensive-minded win against the Penguins in this video clip.
Feb 6, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
Did you miss out on the Caps beating the Penguins today? Don’t worry we’ve got all the goals from their 3-0 win over Pittsburgh.
Feb 6, 2011, 3:29 PM EST
The Capitals shut out the Penguins 3-0 in NBC’s Game of the Week. The contest ended in an ugly fashion thanks to a knee-to-knee hit by Matt Cooke on Alex Ovechkin.
Feb 6, 2011, 1:16 PM EST
The Capitals took a 1-0 lead into the first intermission of a physical NBC Game of the Week with the Penguins.
Jan 16, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
The Capitals pulled into a virtual tie with the Lightning for the Southeast Division lead thanks to a 3-1 win over the Senators today.
Jan 13, 2011, 5:32 PM EST
Brooks Laich puts “bad luck” at the top of the list of reasons why the Caps aren’t winning as much. Well that’s a new excuse at least.
Dec 31, 2010, 12:00 PM EST
What are we looking out for in the Winter Classic tomorrow? We’ve got five things that make a lot of sense.
Dec 7, 2010, 1:34 AM EST
Check out this captivating video of Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich discussing the upcoming Winter Classic as part of HBO’s 24/7 series.
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 51
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (51)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)
- ‘Don’t ruin a good thing,’ says Don Cherry after historic Rogers-NHL deal (32)