Nov 12, 2010, 3:48 PM EDT
The good news: Martin Brodeur and Brian Rolston are back.
The bad news: Jamie Langenbrunner will miss tonight’s game.
Nov 7, 2010, 1:01 PM EDT
The news for the Devils lately has been almost all bad. Today, however, there’s good news. Brian Rolston returned to practice and could be back in the lineup this week.
Oct 14, 2010, 4:59 PM EDT
With Brian Rolston on LTIR, the Devils can now field a full roster of players… That is as long as they don’t go breaking their hands in a fight like Mark Fraser did.
Oct 13, 2010, 6:19 PM EDT
Devils high-priced forward Brian Rolston is headed to LTIR with a sports hernia injury. The Devils get the salary relief they’ve been hoping for but not in the way they wanted. So what’s next? We’ll tell you.
Oct 12, 2010, 2:45 PM EDT
Maybe it was salary cap circumventing deals such as Marian Hossa’s with the Chicago Blackhawks. Perhaps instead it was the fact the New Jersey Devils keep winning the Atlantic Division only to get kicked out of the first or second round of the playoffs. Or it could just be that GM Lou Lamoriello saw the…
Oct 11, 2010, 4:08 PM EDT
You had to know that when it was known that the Devils wouldn’t be able to afford any injuries early in the season thanks to their salary cap constraints that the hockey gods would find a way to make things interesting. It turns out that day is today as the Devils will be skating just…
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)