Nov 12, 2010, 3:48 PM EST
The good news: Martin Brodeur and Brian Rolston are back.
The bad news: Jamie Langenbrunner will miss tonight’s game.
Nov 7, 2010, 1:01 PM EST
The news for the Devils lately has been almost all bad. Today, however, there’s good news. Brian Rolston returned to practice and could be back in the lineup this week.
Oct 14, 2010, 4:59 PM EST
With Brian Rolston on LTIR, the Devils can now field a full roster of players… That is as long as they don’t go breaking their hands in a fight like Mark Fraser did.
Oct 13, 2010, 6:19 PM EST
Devils high-priced forward Brian Rolston is headed to LTIR with a sports hernia injury. The Devils get the salary relief they’ve been hoping for but not in the way they wanted. So what’s next? We’ll tell you.
Oct 12, 2010, 2:45 PM EST
Maybe it was salary cap circumventing deals such as Marian Hossa’s with the Chicago Blackhawks. Perhaps instead it was the fact the New Jersey Devils keep winning the Atlantic Division only to get kicked out of the first or second round of the playoffs. Or it could just be that GM Lou Lamoriello saw the…
Oct 11, 2010, 4:08 PM EST
You had to know that when it was known that the Devils wouldn’t be able to afford any injuries early in the season thanks to their salary cap constraints that the hockey gods would find a way to make things interesting. It turns out that day is today as the Devils will be skating just…
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 5
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)