Nov 12, 2010, 3:48 PM EDT
The good news: Martin Brodeur and Brian Rolston are back.
The bad news: Jamie Langenbrunner will miss tonight’s game.
Nov 7, 2010, 1:01 PM EDT
The news for the Devils lately has been almost all bad. Today, however, there’s good news. Brian Rolston returned to practice and could be back in the lineup this week.
Oct 14, 2010, 4:59 PM EDT
With Brian Rolston on LTIR, the Devils can now field a full roster of players… That is as long as they don’t go breaking their hands in a fight like Mark Fraser did.
Oct 13, 2010, 6:19 PM EDT
Devils high-priced forward Brian Rolston is headed to LTIR with a sports hernia injury. The Devils get the salary relief they’ve been hoping for but not in the way they wanted. So what’s next? We’ll tell you.
Oct 12, 2010, 2:45 PM EDT
Maybe it was salary cap circumventing deals such as Marian Hossa’s with the Chicago Blackhawks. Perhaps instead it was the fact the New Jersey Devils keep winning the Atlantic Division only to get kicked out of the first or second round of the playoffs. Or it could just be that GM Lou Lamoriello saw the…
Oct 11, 2010, 4:08 PM EDT
You had to know that when it was known that the Devils wouldn’t be able to afford any injuries early in the season thanks to their salary cap constraints that the hockey gods would find a way to make things interesting. It turns out that day is today as the Devils will be skating just…
- Selanne offers harsh criticism of Boudreau’s handling of him 7
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 11
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 9
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 19
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 19
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 22
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 51
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 22
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (51)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)