Jun 14, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
They’re interested in adding a top-nine forward, but GM Chiarelli is fine if nothing happens.
May 9, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Phoenix hit it big with Antoine Vermette.
Apr 17, 2012, 12:00 AM EST
This year’s Mark Recchi reflects on a surprising resurgence.
Apr 5, 2012, 2:33 PM EST
Could injuries, retirements and offseason departures hamper the Bruins?
Feb 28, 2012, 2:38 PM EST
Zack Kassian will wear Cody Hodgson’s old No. 9 in Vancouver.
Feb 27, 2012, 7:01 PM EST
Rick Nash stays in Columbus, gets chucked under bus.
Feb 27, 2012, 3:11 PM EST
Bruins add veteran depth at the deadline.
Feb 27, 2012, 12:14 PM EST
That guy in the picture? That’s Grant Clitsome.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
Full list of trades made prior to and at the deadline.
Feb 25, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
Teams are jockeying rosters ahead of the trade deadline.
Dec 26, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
“So, uh…did you have a good Christmas?”
Dec 15, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
This trend jumped from ridiculous to absurd.
Sep 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EST
Trent Hunter’s great training camp in Los Angeles earned him a one-year contract with the Kings.
Sep 28, 2011, 5:41 PM EST
Could this season be the one where the dawn of the days of the new Islanders becomes a reality? Things are definitely looking up on Long Island.
Sep 27, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
The Sabres got under the salary cap in the modern old fashioned way: By sending two fat contracts to the AHL.
Sep 3, 2011, 2:29 PM EST
Brian Rolston won’t be the only former Devils forward in Islanders camp this year as Jay Pandolfo will be trying to make a comeback to the NHL on Long Island.
Aug 2, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Trent Hunter and Colin White did indeed clear waivers and the Devils will buy them out, as expected. This post takes a look at how those savings will affect the Devils and what kind of chances those two new free agents have of finding a new job.
Jul 29, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Are the Islanders in the market for another big move? Rumor says that they are. Could that also mean they avoid the Alexei Yashin debacle?
Jul 28, 2011, 1:37 PM EST
Against high odds, the Devils got rid of Brian Rolston’s contract. New Jersey sent the aging forward to the Islanders for Trent Hunter, opening up cap space to make it easier to re-sign Zach Parise.
Apr 28, 2011, 2:05 PM EST
Sabres goalie Ryan Miller admitted that he missed most of the team’s last four regular season games because of concussion problems.
Dec 30, 2010, 3:38 PM EST
The Devils didn’t get the partial salary cap relief they were hoping because every other team in the NHL allowed Brian Rolston to clear re-entry waivers.
Dec 28, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
The Devils are preparing to place Brian Rolston on re-entry waivers, in hopes that another team will relieve them of half of his salary and cap hit.
Dec 15, 2010, 2:40 PM EST
Brian Rolston cleared waivers to the surprise of just about no one today, so he’ll suit up for the New Jersey Devils. We discuss “what’s next?” after the jump.
Dec 14, 2010, 1:13 PM EST
The Devils put Brian Rolston on waivers. It’s not the salary cap ducking move you think it might be.
Sidney Crosby, Penguins remain hot with win over Devils; Pittsburgh now sits alone atop NHL standings
Dec 6, 2010, 10:04 PM EST
Sidney Crosby extended his streak with at least one point per game to 16 while the Penguins are now on a 10 game winning streak after a 2-1 win over the woeful Devils.
- Video: Kunitz collides with Rangers’ goalie Lundqvist in overtime (Updated) 6
- Discuss: Penguins outlast Rangers in the shootout on NBCSN Rivalry Night 12
- Video: Jagr passes Yzerman for eighth on NHL goals list 10
- Wild put Harding on IR to undergo change in MS treatment 14
- Nonis: I’m not firing Carlyle 14
- Steen agrees to extension with Blues — three years, $17.4 million 17
- Engelland suspended five games for ‘reckless’ Abdelkader headshot 35
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: So many bad contracts, coaches on the hot seat, the NHL in Vegas? and more! 23
- Caps’ Wilson to have hearing for Schenn hit 46
- Is the NHL getting closer to putting a team in Vegas? 34
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Janssen: Orpik should’ve fought Thornton, then ‘everything would have quieted down’ (123)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (101)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)