Jun 14, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
They’re interested in adding a top-nine forward, but GM Chiarelli is fine if nothing happens.
May 9, 2012, 3:26 PM EDT
Phoenix hit it big with Antoine Vermette.
Apr 17, 2012, 12:00 AM EDT
This year’s Mark Recchi reflects on a surprising resurgence.
Apr 5, 2012, 2:33 PM EDT
Could injuries, retirements and offseason departures hamper the Bruins?
Feb 28, 2012, 2:38 PM EDT
Zack Kassian will wear Cody Hodgson’s old No. 9 in Vancouver.
Feb 27, 2012, 7:01 PM EDT
Rick Nash stays in Columbus, gets chucked under bus.
Feb 27, 2012, 3:11 PM EDT
Bruins add veteran depth at the deadline.
Feb 27, 2012, 12:14 PM EDT
That guy in the picture? That’s Grant Clitsome.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
Full list of trades made prior to and at the deadline.
Feb 25, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Teams are jockeying rosters ahead of the trade deadline.
Dec 26, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
“So, uh…did you have a good Christmas?”
Dec 15, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
This trend jumped from ridiculous to absurd.
Sep 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Trent Hunter’s great training camp in Los Angeles earned him a one-year contract with the Kings.
Sep 28, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
Could this season be the one where the dawn of the days of the new Islanders becomes a reality? Things are definitely looking up on Long Island.
Sep 27, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
The Sabres got under the salary cap in the modern old fashioned way: By sending two fat contracts to the AHL.
Sep 3, 2011, 2:29 PM EDT
Brian Rolston won’t be the only former Devils forward in Islanders camp this year as Jay Pandolfo will be trying to make a comeback to the NHL on Long Island.
Aug 2, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Trent Hunter and Colin White did indeed clear waivers and the Devils will buy them out, as expected. This post takes a look at how those savings will affect the Devils and what kind of chances those two new free agents have of finding a new job.
Jul 29, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
Are the Islanders in the market for another big move? Rumor says that they are. Could that also mean they avoid the Alexei Yashin debacle?
Jul 28, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
Against high odds, the Devils got rid of Brian Rolston’s contract. New Jersey sent the aging forward to the Islanders for Trent Hunter, opening up cap space to make it easier to re-sign Zach Parise.
Apr 28, 2011, 2:05 PM EDT
Sabres goalie Ryan Miller admitted that he missed most of the team’s last four regular season games because of concussion problems.
Dec 30, 2010, 3:38 PM EDT
The Devils didn’t get the partial salary cap relief they were hoping because every other team in the NHL allowed Brian Rolston to clear re-entry waivers.
Dec 28, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
The Devils are preparing to place Brian Rolston on re-entry waivers, in hopes that another team will relieve them of half of his salary and cap hit.
Dec 15, 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
Brian Rolston cleared waivers to the surprise of just about no one today, so he’ll suit up for the New Jersey Devils. We discuss “what’s next?” after the jump.
Dec 14, 2010, 1:13 PM EDT
The Devils put Brian Rolston on waivers. It’s not the salary cap ducking move you think it might be.
Sidney Crosby, Penguins remain hot with win over Devils; Pittsburgh now sits alone atop NHL standings
Dec 6, 2010, 10:04 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby extended his streak with at least one point per game to 16 while the Penguins are now on a 10 game winning streak after a 2-1 win over the woeful Devils.
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 26
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 16
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 37
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 8
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 44
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 105
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (89)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)