Apr 10, 2013, 5:57 PM EDT
Click the link to see who actually IS playing!
Jul 2, 2012, 7:58 AM EDT
It wasn’t the whirlwind everyone wanted it to be, but that’s OK. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:07 PM EDT
Toughness that can play a bit, too.
May 24, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
Jay Rosehill vs. Brian McGrattan was a good one.
May 1, 2012, 12:27 PM EDT
Huge development prior to Wednesday’s tilt in Nashville.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:19 AM EDT
Detroit, Nashville series is tied at 1-1 going into Sunday’s contest in Detroit.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
Red Wings have beaten Preds in their previous two playoff series, but this time might be different.
Mar 5, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Toronto’s truculence level: Raised.
Feb 7, 2012, 5:59 PM EDT
“If Ryan leaves here on July 1, maybe a lot of those things I was going to do wouldn’t make a lot of sense in the long run.”
Dec 19, 2011, 4:52 PM EDT
Is the risk worth the reward?
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Dec 6, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
Preds forward discusses New York Times’ Derek Boogaard article.
Nov 17, 2011, 10:34 PM EDT
Fight of the year? You’ll have to watch to find out…
Oct 14, 2011, 3:09 PM EDT
When enforcers talk about other fighters, the result is sometimes some kind of trash talk. Brian McGrattan serves it up for Paul “BizNasty” Bissonnette.
Feb 28, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
To catch you all the way up to date, here are some of the lower level deals from the 2011 trade deadline.
Nov 10, 2010, 12:16 AM EDT
It looks like Michael Ryder might join the ranks of the wounded in Boston.
Nov 9, 2010, 3:46 PM EDT
Checking in on what happened with Canadiens forward Dustin Boyd and Bruins enforcer Brian McGrattan who were both waived yesterday by their teams, it appears that no one took a flier on them as they’ve each cleared waivers. Boyd won’t be heading to AHL Hamilton right now but the team has the option to do…
Nov 8, 2010, 2:22 PM EDT
The Montreal Canadiens placed marginal winger Dustin Boyd on waivers today.
Nov 8, 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins placed enforcer Brian McGrattan on waivers today.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:57 PM EDT
The enforcers community in the NHL is generally one built upon respect for other enforcers since they know how hard one another’s job is in the league. After all, playing the role of public defender of your teammates on the ice and designated brawler with other enforcers is a tough job despite not logging a…
Oct 11, 2010, 2:39 PM EDT
We’ve given you reports recently about the possible signings of Andreas Lilja in Anaheim and Brian McGrattan in Boston and if you’ve been waiting with bated breath to know if either of these guys will land with those teams, today is your big day. The Anaheim Ducks confirmed that they have signed defenseman Andreas Lilja…
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 4
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 22
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)