Jun 26, 2011, 11:23 PM EST
With the trade for Brian Campbell, the Florida Panthers have officially shifted gears from NHL “sellers” to aggressive “buyers” on the free agent market.
Jun 26, 2011, 3:34 PM EST
After a flurry of big-time trades, it’s time to wonder if there is such thing as an “untradeable contract” anymore.
Jun 24, 2011, 11:31 PM EST
If reports are to be believed, Brian Campbell is headed to Florida to help buoy their defense and give their payroll a juicy boost.
Apr 27, 2011, 6:30 PM EST
So just what went wrong for the defending Stanley Cup champions? Not a lot really, but we’ve found a few nits to pick.
Apr 10, 2011, 12:46 AM EST
Detroit will be shorthanded because of injuries on Sunday, but Chicago can relate with some of their banged up players. This post gives an update on Dave Bolland, Troy Brouwer, Tomas Kopecky and Patrick Sharp.
Mar 23, 2011, 7:58 PM EST
The injury-ravaged Blackhawks should get a little stronger with the debut of Mark Kruger and might also get offensive defenseman Brian Campbell back from a foot injury tonight.
Feb 26, 2011, 3:54 AM EST
Who knows how they’ll deal with the salary cap repercussions this summer, but the Blackhawks are reportedly close to signing skilled and rugged defenseman Brent Seabrook to a five-year deal worth close to $30 million.
Jan 20, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
Calgary’s Curtis Glencross is fined for his boarding major against Minnesota’s Clayton Stoner. Minnesota fans aren’t exactly pleased with this turn of events.
Jan 20, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
Curtis Glencross delivered the latest suspension-worthy hit last night, boarding a vulnerable player in Clayton Stoner. Check out discussion of the hit and video of the play in this post.
Nov 2, 2010, 3:58 PM EST
Toronto Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke is a lot of things. He’s outspoken, cocky, accomplished and wildly entertaining. It also seems like he’s an intensely loyal person. Perhaps this was just hearsay from Earl Sleek of Battle of California, but it seemed like he allowed Ilya Bryzgalov to escape to the Phoenix Coyotes when he…
Nov 1, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
While the Chicago Blackhawks have had a good start to their season, they’re getting some good news tonight heading into their contest against the New York Rangers. Defenseman Brian Campbell, who sprained his knee during training camp, will make his first start of the season and as you might expect, he’s fired up about playing.…
Oct 24, 2010, 10:15 AM EST
A pair of key players for Western Conference contenders are getting close to returning to their teams lineups. In Chicago, defenseman Brian Campbell is back on his skates and working out after injuring his right knee during training camp. Campbell being out of the lineup has thinned things out for the Blackhawks, but they haven’t…
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)