Jan 26, 2012, 10:48 PM EST
Which roster should dominate the skills competition and All-Star Game? Vote in the polls.
Jan 26, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Chicago GM is ready to make a deal.
Jan 24, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
21-year-old Russian could be out until late March.
Jan 23, 2012, 6:49 PM EST
According to NHL discipline czar Brendan Shanahan.
Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:50 PM EST
Another former Blackhawk finds his way to south Florida.
Dec 28, 2011, 6:27 PM EST
Betting on how many goalies will finish with a GAA below 2.00. Plus, odds Jarome Iginla gets traded and Erik Karlsson scores the most points of any defenseman.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:02 AM EST
If we didn’t have the Sharks’ holiday video, our most wonderful time of the year would be a lot more empty. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 19, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
As if Stan Bowman’s team wasn’t good enough already.
Nov 17, 2011, 4:15 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Movember is made for awesome facial hair and leave it up to Jaromir Jagr to to show everyone how to do it right.
Nov 16, 2011, 8:56 AM EST
Who is this mad man dropping bombs in Florida scoring goals from the blue line?
Oct 8, 2011, 4:41 PM EST
Who needs a captain? The Panthers don’t, they’ve got four guys wearing the “A” instead.
Oct 2, 2011, 9:54 PM EST
Will the Panthers’ extreme makeover work out in 2011-12? Check out PHT’s season preview to find out.
Sep 2, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
It’s easy to dismiss Brian Campbell’s departure as a total plus for Chicago, but Niklas Hjalmarsson will need to find himself a new defensive partner in 2011-12 with “Soupy” out of the mix.
Aug 14, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
The Senators might experience a logjam on defense if they can’t trade one of their expendable veterans, such as Sergei Gonchar or Filip Kuba.
Aug 3, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Shea Weber’s arbitration decision is a monstrous one and one that should have the Predators worried about how far they may have pushed their captain.
Jul 3, 2011, 10:08 PM EST
The Panthers might be the most dramatically different team in the NHL once the 2011-12 starts. But have they dramatically improved their team in the process? PHT takes an in-depth look at the team’s biggest additions.
Jul 3, 2011, 1:31 AM EST
Florida wasn’t done shopping after their crazy spending spree on Friday as they locked up former Capitals tough guy Matt Bradley to a two-year deal on Saturday.
Jul 2, 2011, 2:41 AM EST
All it took was one day in July for Dale Tallon to get people to take the Florida Panthers seriously again. Acquiring eight players in one day will do that.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
With free agency kicking off today, one team that won’t be too active in the madness that’s sure to break out is Chicago. Can you blame them? They’ve been down that road already.
Jun 30, 2011, 4:02 PM EST
The Blackhawks didn’t take long to take advantage of their window of negotiations with defenseman Steve Montador, handing him a hefty four-year, $11 million deal.
Jun 29, 2011, 11:26 PM EST
The Sabres sent Steve Montador’s negotiating rights to the Blackhawks for a seventh rounder in 2012 or 2013. Is this a sign that they are close to signing Christian Ehrhoff?
Jun 29, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
Tomas Kopecky has 12 million reasons why to thank the NHL for adding the salary floor to the CBA as his four-year, $12 million deal with Florida probably wouldn’t have come about without it.
Jun 27, 2011, 7:23 PM EST
Panthers GM Dale Tallon continues to stock up on Chicago Blackhawks cast-offs, trading for Tomas Kopecky just days after adding Brian Campbell to the Florida mix.
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 0
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 2
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 20
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)