Aug 13, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
They’ll look to move onward and upward, things can’t get worse.
Feb 21, 2012, 4:57 PM EDT
Steve Downie to Colorado, Kyle Quincey to Detroit, first-round pick to Tampa.
Feb 10, 2012, 10:05 PM EDT
Marc Methot and Brett Lebda are on the injured reserve now.
Jan 19, 2012, 8:06 PM EDT
More bad news for the beaten-down Blue Jackets.
Nov 16, 2011, 9:59 AM EDT
Some team made the Leafs an offer for Cody Franson that we’re surprised Brian Burke didn’t accept immediately.
Sep 13, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Could Matt Lombardi help turn an already lopsided trade into a blunder for the ages in favor of the Maple Leafs? Brian Burke is giddy at the thought of it.
Aug 12, 2011, 11:44 PM EDT
With Tim Connolly and perhaps Matt Lombardi as well, the Maple Leafs center position has a lot of potential to boost their offense and help them challenge for a playoff spot. Can they hold together?
Aug 10, 2011, 12:06 PM EDT
Brett Lebda’s days in Nashville are officially over before they began as the Predators have bought out the defenseman.
Aug 8, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
After Brett Lebda cleared waivers for the Predators earlier today, they’ve already started moving on signing former Islanders blue liner Jack Hillen to help fill out ranks.
Aug 8, 2011, 3:49 PM EDT
To the surprise of just about no one, Brett Lebda cleared waivers today.
Aug 6, 2011, 8:20 PM EDT
A report today says that Brett Lebda will be bought out by the Nashville Predators after being put on unconditional waivers. While that’s all well and good… Can they even do it?
Jul 3, 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
The Predators moved on quickly after dealing off Cody Franson and Matt Lombardi while acquiring disappointing defenseman Brett Lebda. Signing possible spark plug forward Niclas Bergfors should do the trick.
Jul 3, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
The Leafs and Predators swing a deal that sees the Predators clear up salary space and the Leafs gain a solid defenseman and potentially a very useful forward.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:41 PM EDT
Are they teasing their fans one last time or are the Leafs genuinely gunning for the playoffs? Either way, their win over rival Montreal tonight gets them within four points of the last spot in the East.
Dec 10, 2010, 5:52 PM EDT
The Leafs defense gets takes a small blow with Mike Komisarek out for the next week to ten days.
Dec 6, 2010, 12:28 PM EDT
There’s good news concerning Dion Phaneuf’s injury, meanwhile Jean-Sebastian Giguere is hurting once again.
Nov 3, 2010, 1:25 PM EDT
The diagnosis from an actual doctor on Dion Phaneuf’s cut leg puts him out for at least four weeks. Are Leafs fans prepared for the Brett Lebda era?
- All eyes on Lundqvist 6
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 9
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 27
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)