Aug 13, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
They’ll look to move onward and upward, things can’t get worse.
Feb 21, 2012, 4:57 PM EDT
Steve Downie to Colorado, Kyle Quincey to Detroit, first-round pick to Tampa.
Feb 10, 2012, 10:05 PM EDT
Marc Methot and Brett Lebda are on the injured reserve now.
Jan 19, 2012, 8:06 PM EDT
More bad news for the beaten-down Blue Jackets.
Nov 16, 2011, 9:59 AM EDT
Some team made the Leafs an offer for Cody Franson that we’re surprised Brian Burke didn’t accept immediately.
Sep 13, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Could Matt Lombardi help turn an already lopsided trade into a blunder for the ages in favor of the Maple Leafs? Brian Burke is giddy at the thought of it.
Aug 12, 2011, 11:44 PM EDT
With Tim Connolly and perhaps Matt Lombardi as well, the Maple Leafs center position has a lot of potential to boost their offense and help them challenge for a playoff spot. Can they hold together?
Aug 10, 2011, 12:06 PM EDT
Brett Lebda’s days in Nashville are officially over before they began as the Predators have bought out the defenseman.
Aug 8, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
After Brett Lebda cleared waivers for the Predators earlier today, they’ve already started moving on signing former Islanders blue liner Jack Hillen to help fill out ranks.
Aug 8, 2011, 3:49 PM EDT
To the surprise of just about no one, Brett Lebda cleared waivers today.
Aug 6, 2011, 8:20 PM EDT
A report today says that Brett Lebda will be bought out by the Nashville Predators after being put on unconditional waivers. While that’s all well and good… Can they even do it?
Jul 3, 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
The Predators moved on quickly after dealing off Cody Franson and Matt Lombardi while acquiring disappointing defenseman Brett Lebda. Signing possible spark plug forward Niclas Bergfors should do the trick.
Jul 3, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
The Leafs and Predators swing a deal that sees the Predators clear up salary space and the Leafs gain a solid defenseman and potentially a very useful forward.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:41 PM EDT
Are they teasing their fans one last time or are the Leafs genuinely gunning for the playoffs? Either way, their win over rival Montreal tonight gets them within four points of the last spot in the East.
Dec 10, 2010, 5:52 PM EDT
The Leafs defense gets takes a small blow with Mike Komisarek out for the next week to ten days.
Dec 6, 2010, 12:28 PM EDT
There’s good news concerning Dion Phaneuf’s injury, meanwhile Jean-Sebastian Giguere is hurting once again.
Nov 3, 2010, 1:25 PM EDT
The diagnosis from an actual doctor on Dion Phaneuf’s cut leg puts him out for at least four weeks. Are Leafs fans prepared for the Brett Lebda era?
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)