Aug 13, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
They’ll look to move onward and upward, things can’t get worse.
Feb 21, 2012, 4:57 PM EST
Steve Downie to Colorado, Kyle Quincey to Detroit, first-round pick to Tampa.
Feb 10, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
Marc Methot and Brett Lebda are on the injured reserve now.
Jan 19, 2012, 8:06 PM EST
More bad news for the beaten-down Blue Jackets.
Nov 16, 2011, 9:59 AM EST
Some team made the Leafs an offer for Cody Franson that we’re surprised Brian Burke didn’t accept immediately.
Sep 13, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Could Matt Lombardi help turn an already lopsided trade into a blunder for the ages in favor of the Maple Leafs? Brian Burke is giddy at the thought of it.
Aug 12, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
With Tim Connolly and perhaps Matt Lombardi as well, the Maple Leafs center position has a lot of potential to boost their offense and help them challenge for a playoff spot. Can they hold together?
Aug 10, 2011, 12:06 PM EST
Brett Lebda’s days in Nashville are officially over before they began as the Predators have bought out the defenseman.
Aug 8, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
After Brett Lebda cleared waivers for the Predators earlier today, they’ve already started moving on signing former Islanders blue liner Jack Hillen to help fill out ranks.
Aug 8, 2011, 3:49 PM EST
To the surprise of just about no one, Brett Lebda cleared waivers today.
Aug 6, 2011, 8:20 PM EST
A report today says that Brett Lebda will be bought out by the Nashville Predators after being put on unconditional waivers. While that’s all well and good… Can they even do it?
Jul 3, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
The Predators moved on quickly after dealing off Cody Franson and Matt Lombardi while acquiring disappointing defenseman Brett Lebda. Signing possible spark plug forward Niclas Bergfors should do the trick.
Jul 3, 2011, 12:45 PM EST
The Leafs and Predators swing a deal that sees the Predators clear up salary space and the Leafs gain a solid defenseman and potentially a very useful forward.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:41 PM EST
Are they teasing their fans one last time or are the Leafs genuinely gunning for the playoffs? Either way, their win over rival Montreal tonight gets them within four points of the last spot in the East.
Dec 10, 2010, 5:52 PM EST
The Leafs defense gets takes a small blow with Mike Komisarek out for the next week to ten days.
Dec 6, 2010, 12:28 PM EST
There’s good news concerning Dion Phaneuf’s injury, meanwhile Jean-Sebastian Giguere is hurting once again.
Nov 3, 2010, 1:25 PM EST
The diagnosis from an actual doctor on Dion Phaneuf’s cut leg puts him out for at least four weeks. Are Leafs fans prepared for the Brett Lebda era?
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 2
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)