Aug 5, 2013, 10:15 AM EST
He’ll be ready if he’s picked for the team.
Nov 14, 2012, 10:15 PM EST
And it’s just one of many hats he wears in Red Deer.
Jul 6, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Sutter guided Jokinen through a quietly strong season.
Jun 27, 2012, 9:14 AM EST
Passing on Brent Sutter for new blood is a curious move.
Jun 12, 2012, 9:07 AM EST
L.A. is the least dry island of them all. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 3, 2012, 10:15 PM EST
Meanwhile, DeBoer has gotten help from Jaques Lemaire.
Kevin Lowe isn’t saying Sutter wants the Oilers job, he just doesn’t see why Sutter wouldn’t want the Oilers job
May 23, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
The timeless art of double-negatives…
Mar 23, 2012, 6:29 PM EST
He wasn’t one of the shooters picked in a 3-2 SO loss to Minnesota on Thursday.
Mar 23, 2012, 12:10 AM EST
That poor, defenseless trash can …
Mar 19, 2012, 11:27 AM EST
Flames coach irate over blow to the head.
Feb 28, 2012, 5:42 PM EST
Sounds like a serious condition.
Feb 6, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
He’s being hyperbolic, but it has been a while.
Jan 25, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
Calgary put three shots on goal during the middle frame against San Jose last night. Three!
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 11, 2012, 5:51 PM EST
Neither brother heavy.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EST
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:59 PM EST
Step right up, Leland Irving.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Nov 25, 2011, 12:25 PM EST
Blake Comeau will look to get his season turned around in Calgary where the Flames could use some of the same.
Nov 23, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
Are there troubled times ahead in Calgary with their captain and coach not agreeing?
Nov 22, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
Dr. Sutter gives the diagnosis after Calgary loses to Columbus.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
How much longer does Brent Sutter have in Calgary?
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Nov 3, 2011, 4:22 PM EST
Brent Sutter turns back time in the hope of rekindling some old Olli-Iggy magic.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:07 PM EST
Says the coach: “I’m not putting any expectations on him or anything like that.”
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 24
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 35
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 15
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 36
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 77
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)