Dec 21, 2011, 1:39 PM EST
Four questionable hits from last night up for review.
Dec 20, 2011, 9:42 PM EST
John Scott’s fists administered the justice.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:01 PM EST
Shanahan hands down second suspension of the day.
Dec 19, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
Tough guys stick together in funny ways.
Dec 19, 2011, 10:56 AM EST
Another day, another questionable hit, another debate over suspensions.
Dec 18, 2011, 1:25 PM EST
B’s forward hit Zac Rinaldo from behind yesterday.
Dec 18, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
Good news for the Habs, who’ve got enough problems.
Dec 15, 2011, 2:31 PM EST
“I see Jordin Tootoo has his hand up.”
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:52 PM EST
Does he deserve a suspension for kneeing Nick Foligno?
Dec 14, 2011, 7:46 AM EST
In one of the uglier hits we’ve seen this year, Zach Bogosian is likely going to get an unwanted vacation from Brendan Shanahan.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Claude Julien wants Marchand to be a good brat, not a bad one.
Dec 12, 2011, 5:33 PM EST
Noseface is $2,500 lighter in the wallet.
Dec 12, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
Give the NHL’s disciplinarian his report card.
Dec 12, 2011, 2:27 PM EST
Avoids potential 10-game suspension.
Dec 12, 2011, 10:47 AM EST
Andrew Desjardins will be hearing from Brendan Shanahan this afternoon for his hit on Sami Lepisto.
Dec 9, 2011, 5:20 PM EST
Oilers defenseman waived his right to an in-person hearing.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
Evgeni Malkin pulled a trick out of his bag that looked like the one Ville Leino tried the other night. That… Isn’t a good thing.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:21 PM EST
Stiff punishment from Shanahan.
Dec 8, 2011, 5:12 PM EST
He’s out indefinitely after nailing Alexei Ponikarovsky.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:35 AM EST
To meet with NHL discipline czar this afternoon.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:31 AM EST
Ville Leino is definitely going to hear from Brendan Shanahan for his attempted cheap elbow on Matt Read.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Dec 7, 2011, 1:17 PM EST
Mark Fistric gets the full brunt of the Shanaban earning a three-game suspension for leaving his feet to hit Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 2
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)