Dec 21, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
Four questionable hits from last night up for review.
Dec 20, 2011, 9:42 PM EDT
John Scott’s fists administered the justice.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:01 PM EDT
Shanahan hands down second suspension of the day.
Dec 19, 2011, 11:19 AM EDT
Tough guys stick together in funny ways.
Dec 19, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
Another day, another questionable hit, another debate over suspensions.
Dec 18, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
B’s forward hit Zac Rinaldo from behind yesterday.
Dec 18, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Good news for the Habs, who’ve got enough problems.
Dec 15, 2011, 2:31 PM EDT
“I see Jordin Tootoo has his hand up.”
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Does he deserve a suspension for kneeing Nick Foligno?
Dec 14, 2011, 7:46 AM EDT
In one of the uglier hits we’ve seen this year, Zach Bogosian is likely going to get an unwanted vacation from Brendan Shanahan.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Claude Julien wants Marchand to be a good brat, not a bad one.
Dec 12, 2011, 5:33 PM EDT
Noseface is $2,500 lighter in the wallet.
Dec 12, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Give the NHL’s disciplinarian his report card.
Dec 12, 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
Avoids potential 10-game suspension.
Dec 12, 2011, 10:47 AM EDT
Andrew Desjardins will be hearing from Brendan Shanahan this afternoon for his hit on Sami Lepisto.
Dec 9, 2011, 5:20 PM EDT
Oilers defenseman waived his right to an in-person hearing.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
Evgeni Malkin pulled a trick out of his bag that looked like the one Ville Leino tried the other night. That… Isn’t a good thing.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
Stiff punishment from Shanahan.
Dec 8, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
He’s out indefinitely after nailing Alexei Ponikarovsky.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
To meet with NHL discipline czar this afternoon.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:31 AM EDT
Ville Leino is definitely going to hear from Brendan Shanahan for his attempted cheap elbow on Matt Read.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Dec 7, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Mark Fistric gets the full brunt of the Shanaban earning a three-game suspension for leaving his feet to hit Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)