Report: NHLPA feels Torres hearing, suspension “violated the very basic requirements of a fair process.”
May 4, 2012, 8:31 PM EST
Eric Macramalla claims to have obtained a copy of the NHLPA’s request to appeal.
May 3, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
As first reported by Sportsnet.
Apr 29, 2012, 10:35 AM EST
Blues fans aren’t going to like the reasoning at all.
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:03 PM EST
“How many times do we reset the standards?”
Apr 21, 2012, 4:14 PM EST
You didn’t think they’d fight this one, would you?
Apr 21, 2012, 12:59 PM EST
Brendan Shanahan’s ruling will go down as one of the harshest.
Apr 21, 2012, 12:23 PM EST
A dirty hit deserves a stiff punishment. Is justice served?
Apr 18, 2012, 11:05 AM EST
“I tell him as long as you do what you think is right, the process will be fine.”
Apr 17, 2012, 12:34 PM EST
NHL discipline czar is a busy man these days.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
The Shea Weber fine is having quite the effect on everyone.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:47 AM EST
He’s looking at a possible suspension of five or more games.
Apr 16, 2012, 9:53 AM EST
“I was really close to a one-game suspension on that and when I talked to Detroit and I talked to (Ken Holland) he basically said the player was fine.”
Apr 15, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
They won’t appeal Carl Hagelin’s suspension, though.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:47 PM EST
Surely this won’t be controversial.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:13 PM EST
His elbow on Daniel Alfredsson was costly – for more than just standard texting charges.
Apr 15, 2012, 5:42 PM EST
The only question here is how long will his suspension be?
Apr 15, 2012, 4:20 PM EST
“I sent him a text yesterday & said I’m sorry and I’m very regretful for what happened, and I just hope he’s doing well.”
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 15, 2012, 12:29 AM EST
The Coyotes netminder goes down after the hit, but ends up staying in the game.
Apr 12, 2012, 7:44 PM EST
Vancouver forward steamrolled Kyle Clifford on Wednesday.
Apr 12, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
Canucks forward was tossed from Wednesday’s game vs. LA for boarding Kyle Clifford.
Apr 7, 2012, 6:42 PM EST
John Tortorella probably won’t be satisfied.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:05 AM EST
Take a look at the incident for yourself and then decide if it’s a suspension-worthy hit.
Mar 27, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
The golden boy broke one of the league’s golden rules.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 12
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 76
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2