May 16, 2012, 10:50 AM EDT
He might not be suiting up for Game 3.
May 15, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Don’t expect much to change, however.
May 7, 2012, 8:58 AM EDT
Philly might have to go through an elimination game without their best player.
May 6, 2012, 8:41 PM EDT
He’ll miss Game 5 on Monday.
May 5, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
He might be destined to sit out Game 5.
Report: NHLPA feels Torres hearing, suspension “violated the very basic requirements of a fair process.”
May 4, 2012, 8:31 PM EDT
Eric Macramalla claims to have obtained a copy of the NHLPA’s request to appeal.
May 3, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
As first reported by Sportsnet.
Apr 29, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
Blues fans aren’t going to like the reasoning at all.
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:03 PM EDT
“How many times do we reset the standards?”
Apr 21, 2012, 4:14 PM EDT
You didn’t think they’d fight this one, would you?
Apr 21, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan’s ruling will go down as one of the harshest.
Apr 21, 2012, 12:23 PM EDT
A dirty hit deserves a stiff punishment. Is justice served?
Apr 18, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
“I tell him as long as you do what you think is right, the process will be fine.”
Apr 17, 2012, 12:34 PM EDT
NHL discipline czar is a busy man these days.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
The Shea Weber fine is having quite the effect on everyone.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:47 AM EDT
He’s looking at a possible suspension of five or more games.
Apr 16, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
“I was really close to a one-game suspension on that and when I talked to Detroit and I talked to (Ken Holland) he basically said the player was fine.”
Apr 15, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
They won’t appeal Carl Hagelin’s suspension, though.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:47 PM EDT
Surely this won’t be controversial.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
His elbow on Daniel Alfredsson was costly – for more than just standard texting charges.
Apr 15, 2012, 5:42 PM EDT
The only question here is how long will his suspension be?
Apr 15, 2012, 4:20 PM EDT
“I sent him a text yesterday & said I’m sorry and I’m very regretful for what happened, and I just hope he’s doing well.”
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 15, 2012, 12:29 AM EDT
The Coyotes netminder goes down after the hit, but ends up staying in the game.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)