Oct 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes you around the league where you’ll see that Patrick Kane seems to be doing just fine as a center and much more.
Oct 5, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Calgary’s depth at center will be tested at the start of the year thanks to youngster Mikael Backlund breaking his finger. So about Matthew Stajan being in the doghouse…
Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
So many possibilities for the Calgary Flames this season. Can they avoid the season-killing slump to finally get back to the playoffs after two straight misses?
Jul 16, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
With a logjam at the forward position, a report indicates that the Flames might need to part ways with struggling winger Niklas Hagman.
Jul 15, 2011, 7:38 PM EST
The Flames brought back Brendan Morrison with a reasonable one-year, $1.25 million deal. PHT takes a quick look at this move in relation to the team’s shaky overall structure.
Mar 15, 2011, 3:36 PM EST
The Flames have lost another helpful forward to injury, as David Moss is expected to miss at least two weeks with a lower-body injury.
Mar 7, 2011, 8:01 PM EST
Unexpectedly effective Flames center Brendan Morrison will miss at least two or three more weeks with a knee injury.
Feb 18, 2011, 9:38 PM EST
Could weather concerns of a different kind (this time frigid temperatures rather than rain) cause some headaches for the NHL’s other outdoor game? Read more to find out the challenges facing ice guru Dan Craig during the 2011 Heritage Classic.
Oct 27, 2010, 12:02 AM EST
Note: We’ll get you up to speed on the late Colorado-Vancouver game tomorrow morning or afternoon. Toronto 3, Florida 1 Colton Orr normally does damage with his hands, but tonight, he scored a game-winner for the Maple Leafs. This was a pretty bland night overall on paper, with J.S. Giguere cruising to his fourth win…
Oct 22, 2010, 2:54 PM EST
The start of Olli Jokinen’s second tour of duty in Calgary isn’t exactly off to the start the Flames were hoping for.
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 2
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 0
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 13
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 1
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 4
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)