Oct 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes you around the league where you’ll see that Patrick Kane seems to be doing just fine as a center and much more.
Oct 5, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Calgary’s depth at center will be tested at the start of the year thanks to youngster Mikael Backlund breaking his finger. So about Matthew Stajan being in the doghouse…
Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
So many possibilities for the Calgary Flames this season. Can they avoid the season-killing slump to finally get back to the playoffs after two straight misses?
Jul 16, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
With a logjam at the forward position, a report indicates that the Flames might need to part ways with struggling winger Niklas Hagman.
Jul 15, 2011, 7:38 PM EST
The Flames brought back Brendan Morrison with a reasonable one-year, $1.25 million deal. PHT takes a quick look at this move in relation to the team’s shaky overall structure.
Mar 15, 2011, 3:36 PM EST
The Flames have lost another helpful forward to injury, as David Moss is expected to miss at least two weeks with a lower-body injury.
Mar 7, 2011, 8:01 PM EST
Unexpectedly effective Flames center Brendan Morrison will miss at least two or three more weeks with a knee injury.
Feb 18, 2011, 9:38 PM EST
Could weather concerns of a different kind (this time frigid temperatures rather than rain) cause some headaches for the NHL’s other outdoor game? Read more to find out the challenges facing ice guru Dan Craig during the 2011 Heritage Classic.
Oct 27, 2010, 12:02 AM EST
Note: We’ll get you up to speed on the late Colorado-Vancouver game tomorrow morning or afternoon. Toronto 3, Florida 1 Colton Orr normally does damage with his hands, but tonight, he scored a game-winner for the Maple Leafs. This was a pretty bland night overall on paper, with J.S. Giguere cruising to his fourth win…
Oct 22, 2010, 2:54 PM EST
The start of Olli Jokinen’s second tour of duty in Calgary isn’t exactly off to the start the Flames were hoping for.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 3
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 57
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)