Apr 14, 2012, 2:58 AM EST
Washington and Boston will do battle at TD Garden in Game 2 on Saturday.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:56 AM EST
A tale of two goaltenders…
Apr 13, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
It looked practically 2011-like last night.
Apr 12, 2012, 11:44 PM EST
The lesser-known goalie kept Washington in a game.
Apr 12, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
Don’t get too spoiled with three of six playoff games going to overtime so far.
Apr 12, 2012, 10:08 PM EST
Analyze the one-goal game in the comments.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:47 PM EST
“Not all nerves are bad, but you want to be calm and bring your heart rate down so you don’t wear yourself out.”
Apr 11, 2012, 10:44 AM EST
Caps rookie goalie says they do a great job calling goaltender interference.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:28 PM EST
But it’s rookie Braden Holtby until further notice.
Apr 10, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
We make predictions, then briefly talk about them. It’s fun times.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
To be fair, he said they had no choice if Michal Neuvirth and Tomas Vokoun were hurt.
Apr 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Defending champs vs. unusual upstarts. Where do we sign up?
Apr 7, 2012, 5:11 PM EST
Caps’ goalie gets the dreaded day-to-day designation.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:05 AM EST
Dany Sabourin has been summoned from the minors.
Apr 6, 2012, 3:53 PM EST
Washington could have a rookie in goal for the playoffs.
Apr 5, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
If he’s injured for the game, Washington’s hopes fall on Braden Holtby.
Apr 1, 2012, 12:49 PM EST
A re-injured groin could spell the end of his time in Washington.
Mar 29, 2012, 7:50 PM EST
Michal Neuvirth steps back in for the Caps.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
Coach Dale Hunter goes with the veteran after the rookie struggled Tuesday.
Mar 28, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
He’d just like to throw it out there.
Mar 27, 2012, 9:53 PM EST
Buffalo deserves a lot of credit, but it’s hard not to gravitate toward Washington’s woes.
Mar 27, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
“It counts as two points, just like all the others do.” Maybe this one is a bit more important.
Mar 25, 2012, 8:02 PM EST
The Capitals and Sabres will play against each other on Tuesday.
Oct 13, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
With Michal Neuvirth injured, the Capitals re-called Braden Holtby. One would assume that Holtby will back up Tomas Vokoun, but you never know with Bruce Boudreau …
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 130
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 97
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 115
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (130)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (127)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (115)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (97)