Oct 20, 2013, 2:18 PM EDT
He hasn’t played a game this season.
Apr 1, 2013, 4:36 PM EDT
Flyers make another move in advance of Wednesday’s deadline.
Mar 15, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
More size up front for the Ducks.
Feb 18, 2013, 2:37 PM EDT
Translation: Don’t expect any trades.
Feb 8, 2013, 11:31 PM EDT
Viktor Fasth takes over in Anaheim net.
Feb 8, 2013, 10:18 PM EDT
Stars score on ensuing power play.
Jan 17, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
Anaheim promises to be a lot tougher this year than last.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
It’s been an up-and-down summer in the O.C.
Jul 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
The summer was highlighted by a front office and coaching overhaul.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:57 PM EDT
The Ducks wanted to get bigger and tougher — mission accomplished so far.
Jul 1, 2012, 4:11 PM EDT
The flurry of action continues…
Jun 29, 2012, 6:41 PM EDT
Quite the busy day for the Habs.
Jun 27, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
The Hurricanes would like to get things done in short order. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
Wild respond to Mike Yeo’s tongue-lashing…by waiving little-used forward.
Dec 29, 2011, 11:15 PM EDT
Brad Staubitz also sent Theo Peckham into the Oilers bench, which is always fun.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
The Wild will probably keep on winning, though.
Sep 27, 2011, 6:36 PM EDT
Anaheim’s J.F. Jacques can now say he’s been Shana-banned as league disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan hit him with an eight game suspension for making a legal line change to start a fight.
Sep 26, 2011, 6:29 PM EDT
Brad Staubitz will sit out the rest of the preseason and three regular season games for his hit from behind on Cody Bass. Check out this post for more details and an explanation via league disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan.
Sep 24, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
Brad Staubitz and James Wisniewski ran afoul of the NHL law in last night’s preseason game and they’ll get to sit indefinitely for their misgivings.
Apr 10, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
Chicago couldn’t do it themselves so the Minnesota Wild did it for them. The Blackhawks land in the playoffs after the Wild beat Dallas 5-3 tonight.
Apr 3, 2011, 10:11 PM EDT
Detroit got back something they lost out on last year: A Central Division title. By beating the Wild 4-2, the Red Wings captured the crown once again after a one year layoff.
Jan 19, 2011, 9:18 PM EDT
The NHL decided to rescind an instigator penalty that would have lead to an automatic one-game suspension for Wild forward Brad Staubitz and as $10K fine for coach Todd Richards.
Oct 20, 2010, 2:36 AM EDT
Canucks forward Rick Rypien has the support of his teammates after going after a fan in Minnesota, but that’s about all he’ll get as he’s looking at getting a stiff suspension from the NHL. But just how many games? We have a stab in the dark.
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 14
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 15
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 37
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)