Oct 20, 2013, 2:18 PM EST
He hasn’t played a game this season.
Apr 1, 2013, 4:36 PM EST
Flyers make another move in advance of Wednesday’s deadline.
Mar 15, 2013, 1:48 PM EST
More size up front for the Ducks.
Feb 18, 2013, 2:37 PM EST
Translation: Don’t expect any trades.
Feb 8, 2013, 11:31 PM EST
Viktor Fasth takes over in Anaheim net.
Feb 8, 2013, 10:18 PM EST
Stars score on ensuing power play.
Jan 17, 2013, 11:55 AM EST
Anaheim promises to be a lot tougher this year than last.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:11 PM EST
It’s been an up-and-down summer in the O.C.
Jul 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
The summer was highlighted by a front office and coaching overhaul.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
The Ducks wanted to get bigger and tougher — mission accomplished so far.
Jul 1, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
The flurry of action continues…
Jun 29, 2012, 6:41 PM EST
Quite the busy day for the Habs.
Jun 27, 2012, 8:43 AM EST
The Hurricanes would like to get things done in short order. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
Wild respond to Mike Yeo’s tongue-lashing…by waiving little-used forward.
Dec 29, 2011, 11:15 PM EST
Brad Staubitz also sent Theo Peckham into the Oilers bench, which is always fun.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
The Wild will probably keep on winning, though.
Sep 27, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
Anaheim’s J.F. Jacques can now say he’s been Shana-banned as league disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan hit him with an eight game suspension for making a legal line change to start a fight.
Sep 26, 2011, 6:29 PM EST
Brad Staubitz will sit out the rest of the preseason and three regular season games for his hit from behind on Cody Bass. Check out this post for more details and an explanation via league disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan.
Sep 24, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
Brad Staubitz and James Wisniewski ran afoul of the NHL law in last night’s preseason game and they’ll get to sit indefinitely for their misgivings.
Apr 10, 2011, 8:53 PM EST
Chicago couldn’t do it themselves so the Minnesota Wild did it for them. The Blackhawks land in the playoffs after the Wild beat Dallas 5-3 tonight.
Apr 3, 2011, 10:11 PM EST
Detroit got back something they lost out on last year: A Central Division title. By beating the Wild 4-2, the Red Wings captured the crown once again after a one year layoff.
Jan 19, 2011, 9:18 PM EST
The NHL decided to rescind an instigator penalty that would have lead to an automatic one-game suspension for Wild forward Brad Staubitz and as $10K fine for coach Todd Richards.
Oct 20, 2010, 2:36 AM EST
Canucks forward Rick Rypien has the support of his teammates after going after a fan in Minnesota, but that’s about all he’ll get as he’s looking at getting a stiff suspension from the NHL. But just how many games? We have a stab in the dark.
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 19
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 39
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)