Mar 30, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Another foot/ankle injury for the 27-year-old.
Jan 16, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
“You stay classy, Los Angeles. I’m Dustin Penner?”
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a gift is always so awkward for those special occasions. The Sharks opted to give Joe Thornton something you could probably only get in the Sky Mall catalog. It’s time for your Morning Skate.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Jul 13, 2011, 12:51 AM EDT
They’re not headliners, but they’re now on some of your favorite teams. It’s today’s depth signings that feature action from Colorado, Florida, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, and St. Louis.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
The list of players waiting for salary arbitration went down to 20 after the Kings signed defenseman Alec Martinez to a two-year contract extension today.
Apr 26, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Just what went wrong for the L.A. Kings in getting bounced out of the playoffs? We’ve got it all figured out. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Apr 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Joe Thornton in the clutch? You better believe it. Also, the Canucks are on the doorstep of the asylum, Pittsburgh very well might be in trouble, and a bit about how Jamie McGinn was almost the goat and Ryan Malone the secret weapon.
Apr 15, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The Kings will be without Jarret Stoll for Game 2 of their series with San Jose as the NHL suspended him for one game for his hit on Sharks defenseman Ian White. Is it finally Brayden Schenn time in L.A.?
Mar 1, 2011, 1:59 AM EDT
While the Kings may have won trade deadline day by acquiring Dustin Penner, they lost their game tonight against Detroit in flamboyant fashion 7-4.
Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Last night saw three different players score hat tricks in the NHL for the second night in a row. Which player had the most impressive hat trick of the bunch?
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (40)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)