Mar 30, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Another foot/ankle injury for the 27-year-old.
Jan 16, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
“You stay classy, Los Angeles. I’m Dustin Penner?”
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a gift is always so awkward for those special occasions. The Sharks opted to give Joe Thornton something you could probably only get in the Sky Mall catalog. It’s time for your Morning Skate.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Jul 13, 2011, 12:51 AM EDT
They’re not headliners, but they’re now on some of your favorite teams. It’s today’s depth signings that feature action from Colorado, Florida, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, and St. Louis.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
The list of players waiting for salary arbitration went down to 20 after the Kings signed defenseman Alec Martinez to a two-year contract extension today.
Apr 26, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Just what went wrong for the L.A. Kings in getting bounced out of the playoffs? We’ve got it all figured out. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Apr 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Joe Thornton in the clutch? You better believe it. Also, the Canucks are on the doorstep of the asylum, Pittsburgh very well might be in trouble, and a bit about how Jamie McGinn was almost the goat and Ryan Malone the secret weapon.
Apr 15, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The Kings will be without Jarret Stoll for Game 2 of their series with San Jose as the NHL suspended him for one game for his hit on Sharks defenseman Ian White. Is it finally Brayden Schenn time in L.A.?
Mar 1, 2011, 1:59 AM EDT
While the Kings may have won trade deadline day by acquiring Dustin Penner, they lost their game tonight against Detroit in flamboyant fashion 7-4.
Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Last night saw three different players score hat tricks in the NHL for the second night in a row. Which player had the most impressive hat trick of the bunch?
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 6
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 9
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)