May 16, 2013, 4:01 PM EDT
Brad Richardson draws back in.
May 1, 2013, 2:43 PM EDT
Out-worked and out-hit by the Blues on Tuesday night.
Apr 28, 2013, 1:03 AM EDT
Los Angeles won 3-2.
Oct 9, 2012, 1:47 PM EDT
Brad Richardson and others will visit Stirling-Rawdon, Ontario, on Oct. 13.
Jul 3, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Taken 12th overall at the famous 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
Jun 10, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
One reporter believes that Simon Gagne should sit.
Jun 4, 2012, 2:07 PM EDT
Will play for the first time since suffering a concussion in December.
May 29, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
Two of the most aggressive forechecks in the league go head-to-head.
May 19, 2012, 2:14 PM EDT
Expect him back on the fourth line in place of Kyle Clifford.
Apr 26, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
Brad Watson will be refereeing along with Dan O’Halloran.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:05 PM EDT
Presidents’ Trophy winner unable to rally from 0-3 series deficit.
Apr 11, 2012, 7:33 AM EDT
Someone did tell Eugene Melnyk they’re facing the best team in the East, right? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
One of the most memorable comebacks in NHL postseason history.
Mar 30, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Another foot/ankle injury for the 27-year-old.
Jan 16, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
“You stay classy, Los Angeles. I’m Dustin Penner?”
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a gift is always so awkward for those special occasions. The Sharks opted to give Joe Thornton something you could probably only get in the Sky Mall catalog. It’s time for your Morning Skate.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Jul 13, 2011, 12:51 AM EDT
They’re not headliners, but they’re now on some of your favorite teams. It’s today’s depth signings that feature action from Colorado, Florida, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, and St. Louis.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
The list of players waiting for salary arbitration went down to 20 after the Kings signed defenseman Alec Martinez to a two-year contract extension today.
Apr 26, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Just what went wrong for the L.A. Kings in getting bounced out of the playoffs? We’ve got it all figured out. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Apr 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Joe Thornton in the clutch? You better believe it. Also, the Canucks are on the doorstep of the asylum, Pittsburgh very well might be in trouble, and a bit about how Jamie McGinn was almost the goat and Ryan Malone the secret weapon.
Apr 15, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The Kings will be without Jarret Stoll for Game 2 of their series with San Jose as the NHL suspended him for one game for his hit on Sharks defenseman Ian White. Is it finally Brayden Schenn time in L.A.?
Mar 1, 2011, 1:59 AM EDT
While the Kings may have won trade deadline day by acquiring Dustin Penner, they lost their game tonight against Detroit in flamboyant fashion 7-4.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 3
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 10
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 35
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)