Jun 9, 2012, 4:38 PM EST
Boston’s grind lines look to be back next year.
Jun 8, 2012, 7:38 AM EST
The Bruins captain discusses the guy he once protected.
Jun 7, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Delicious links for Thursday.
Jun 5, 2012, 4:39 PM EST
“We’ll get started within the next week, if not earlier,” says Sens GM Bryan Murray.
Jun 5, 2012, 2:35 PM EST
Rumors swirling that GMs have their eyes on Cory Schneider.
Jun 4, 2012, 6:24 PM EST
He’s projected to serve as Marc-Andre Fleury’s backup.
Jun 4, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
So is this really all about friends, family and faith?
Jun 4, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
Tell Brian Burke what to do in the comments section.
Jun 4, 2012, 12:38 PM EST
32-year-old signs one-year deal with Lokomotiv.
Jun 4, 2012, 12:16 PM EST
Will he be remembered for a career that defied the odds, or the way in which he chose to leave the Bruins?
Jun 4, 2012, 9:49 AM EST
Teammates reactions have been mostly positive.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:20 AM EST
No, it’s not Kobe Bryant scoring from outside either. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 3, 2012, 5:49 PM EST
He seems to be a pretty outstanding guy like that.
Jun 3, 2012, 4:02 PM EST
He’s a restricted free agent and the future in goal for the Bruins.
Jun 3, 2012, 1:04 PM EST
He’s really going to go through with this and he’d like you to visit some websites too.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:36 PM EST
It doesn’t look like they’ll be hurting for goaltending.
Thomas asks “See why hockey’s just not that important right now?” on Facebook, quickly deletes message (Update: Back now)
Jun 2, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
Thomas discusses world’s economic future, not his future in Bruins’ net.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:53 PM EST
His $5 million cap hit will still count even if he takes a year off.
Jun 1, 2012, 3:48 PM EST
Boston GM Peter Chiarelli thinks his goalie may be “a little worn down.”
Jun 1, 2012, 3:42 PM EST
Trading the first overall selection isn’t commonplace, but it does happen on occasion.
Jun 1, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
Video inside. Check it out.
Jun 1, 2012, 10:39 AM EST
GM Peter Chiarelli keeps valued fourth-liner in the fold, inks Ray Bourque’s kid.
Jun 1, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
May 31, 2012, 9:23 PM EST
If so, Bruins would deal with $5 million in empty cap space.
May 31, 2012, 3:10 PM EST
Insert obvious joke here.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)