Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Feb 17, 2012, 2:36 PM EDT
And these kids can probably spell Canucks.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
After going knee-on-knee with Montreal’s Hal Gill.
Feb 17, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Looks like the annual Florida fire sale is no more.
Feb 17, 2012, 10:52 AM EDT
Boston wants to retain four of its key UFAs.
Feb 17, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
The Morning Skate discusses another bonehead display by Canucks fans and more.
Feb 16, 2012, 4:05 PM EDT
Does the NHL need to clarify what “clipping” actually is?
Feb 16, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
Boston captain took a puck to the chin last night.
Feb 16, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Plus more, including a legitimate reason to use that photo of Versteeg.
Feb 16, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Is his clip on Alexei Emelin suspension-worthy?
Feb 16, 2012, 12:11 AM EDT
All kinds of interesting videos in this post.
Feb 15, 2012, 6:15 PM EDT
“If you’re going to say something, at least stand for it and show your face.”
Feb 15, 2012, 5:13 PM EDT
GM Peter Chiarelli has a tough decision to make.
Feb 15, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
5/2 favorites, to be specific.
Boston GM preaches trade deadline caution: “It’s a fine balance with chemistry and you have to be careful”
Feb 15, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
Peter Chiarelli might not be as aggressive this year as he was the last.
Feb 15, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
With Marek Zidlicky rumors swirling…
Feb 15, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
Boston is 3-2-0 in this season’s series against Montreal.
Feb 15, 2012, 7:31 AM EDT
It’s crazy he hasn’t won the Jack Adams Award yet. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 14, 2012, 9:57 PM EDT
Henrik Lundqvist makes a serious statement with a 42-save shutout.
Feb 14, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
Boston forward still dealing with concussion symptoms.
Feb 14, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
New York center not a big fan of Boston’s local hockey squadron.
Feb 14, 2012, 2:59 PM EDT
28-year-old defenseman sticks with Boston.
Feb 14, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
“You want to go somewhere where you’re going to play and contribute to the team. If you can’t do it in one place, then you’ve got to go.”
Feb 14, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Nose Face opens up to Sports Illustrated.
Feb 13, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
Maxime Macenauer on his way to the ‘Peg.
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 3
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 17
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)