Jan 6, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Thinks the Ducks need to “start rewarding” the GM for firing the coach. Which might’ve come out wrong. (Or might not have.)
Jan 5, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
A true captain knows when to fall on his sword if it benefits the team.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:48 PM EDT
Yes, that means Perry, Getzlaf and Ryan could conceivably be had.
Dec 31, 2011, 8:32 PM EDT
Will it help the two stars find their way? Is it already too late?
Dec 26, 2011, 6:23 PM EDT
Jussi Jokinen hasn’t scored in 15 games. That’s a long time.
Dec 21, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
No, not the whimsical folk-rock singer.
Dec 20, 2011, 8:29 AM EDT
Wonder how the starting goalie feels with those fresh tire tracks across his back.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Two teams going in opposite directions clash in Dallas.
Dec 11, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Will the Kings be forced to make any changes? Will the Minnesota Wild every be satisfied? Does anyone really know how old Chris Chelios is these days? All this and more in today’s Morning Skate…
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Dec 7, 2011, 2:07 AM EDT
The Ducks find a way to finally finish a game giving Bruce Boudreau his first win as Anaheim’s head coach.
Dec 3, 2011, 1:04 AM EDT
Boudreau debuts against the Flyers once again, but this time he loses in dramatic fashion.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bobby on the block…then not, Paulina says bye…then hi, Bruce is fired…then hired
Dec 2, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:28 PM EDT
Bruce Boudreau stepped in front of reporters for the first time in Anaheim this afternoon. Here’s what he had to say…
Dec 1, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Breathe easy, Bobby. You’re staying in the OC. (For now.)
Dec 1, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
David Krejci isn’t getting traded and now he’s getting paid in Boston.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Remember all the wild Bobby Ryan trade speculation? That was fun, wasn’t it?
Dec 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Just what is Bruce Boudreau walking into in Anaheim? If he thought things were tough in Washington, just wait til he gets to Orange County.
Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 30, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
The Flyers are in love with big moves, but this one might not make sense, even if Ryan could fit in on almost any team.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
Would you believe a Ryan Miller for Bobby Ryan all Team USA trade?
Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EDT
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:24 PM EDT
Is Slats working the phones? This picture says yes.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54