Nov 30, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
The Flyers are in love with big moves, but this one might not make sense, even if Ryan could fit in on almost any team.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EST
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
Would you believe a Ryan Miller for Bobby Ryan all Team USA trade?
Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EST
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:24 PM EST
Is Slats working the phones? This picture says yes.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:58 AM EST
What would you want your team to give up to get Bobby Ryan?
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 20, 2011, 11:53 PM EST
File this one under “Zero margin of error.”
Nov 11, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
Tough times in Anaheim led to the always-popular airing of the grievances.
Nov 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Perry-Getzlaf-Ryan, Big Buff and Vokie all get called to the carpet.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
In what should’ve been a highlight game of the night instead features a pair of teams in desperate need of turning things around.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Are you ready for a “Save of the Year” candidate from Phoenix’s Mike Smith? We bet you aren’t, but here it is. Seeing is believing.
Oct 16, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
A third period explosion helped lift the Anaheim Ducks to their second best start in franchise history.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
Oct 8, 2011, 5:06 PM EST
Brad Richards scored his first goal as a Ranger, but it was Jonas Hiller and Bobby Ryan taking care of business in the shootout.
Oct 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Will the Ducks be able to ride their fantastic finish last season to yet another playoff appearance this season. Never underestimate the power of an elite scoring line and great goaltending.
Sep 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Jonas Hiller is showing that everything is back to normal this training camp. But listening to his teammates talk, we never really knew how bad it really was last season…
Sep 23, 2011, 12:13 PM EST
PHT takes a look at some prominent American-born forwards to see who might be the “next” Mike Modano.
Sep 19, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
Even as training camp is underway, neither the Kings nor Drew Doughty’s representatives are budging. The longer this goes on, the worse everyone looks – so who should be the one to give in a bit first?
Sep 15, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
The “Finnish Flash” is coming back to play one more year with the Anaheim Ducks. Let us all rejoice.
Aug 30, 2011, 1:10 PM EST
The Flyers are buying in to the notion that James van Riemsdyk is primed for stardom; they signed the budding power forward to a six-year deal worth $25.5 million.
Aug 5, 2011, 3:05 PM EST
If a report from a Finnish newspaper is correct, we’ll be waiting until September to see if Teemu Selanne is going to play one more season in the NHL.
Jul 20, 2011, 2:46 PM EST
With a Thursday salary arbitration deadline looming, the Rangers and Brandon Dubinsky can’t seem to come to terms on a contract extension. This post details why his value is tough to gauge, his age makes things complicated and Ryan Callahan’s deal also hangs in the balance.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 40
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)