Mar 10, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
A game-changing save from Dan Ellis wasn’t just special because it turned into a Bobby Ryan goal, but because Ellis somehow found a way to stop Brandon Dubinsky cold.
Mar 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Vote for the February 28-March 6th Goal of the Week. The contestants are Pavel Datsyuk, Alex Ovechkin, Bobby Ryan, Niklas Backstrom, Artem Anisimov, John Tavares and Alexander Semin.
Mar 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
It might be debatable, and it’s definitely a rare occurrence, but Bobby Ryan’s penalty shot goal in overtime is most definitely worthy of goal of the night.
Feb 25, 2011, 9:37 PM EDT
The Ducks committed to the general manager who took over for Brian Burke, as the team handed Bob Murray a four-year extension.
Feb 14, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
With Tyler Seguin becoming a regular healthy scratch, it begs the question: did the Bruins rush him into the NHL this season?
Feb 14, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Vote for the Goal of the Week for February 7-13th. The nominees are Rick Nash, Alex Ovechkin, Bobby Ryan, Mikael Samuelsson, Tyler Myers and Cam Fowler.
Feb 13, 2011, 11:39 PM EDT
The Ducks moved into a virtual tie for the Pacific Division lead thanks to their 4-0 win over the Oilers. Yes, the Pacific is a big, fun mess.
Feb 10, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The Ducks enjoyed the return of Ryan Getzlaf, who set up Bobby Ryan’s Goal of the Night with a beautiful backhand pass.
Jan 22, 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
On Koivu’s homecoming night in Montreal, Bobby Ryan wins it for Anaheim in the shootout while Koivu gets one last send off as the #2 star of the game.
Dec 22, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Ryan Miller showed that he plays no favorites when it comes to making saves as he stole one away from fellow American Bobby Ryan.
Dec 13, 2010, 1:39 PM EDT
Ever see a player score using a stick from a player on the opposing team before? You will now.
Nov 15, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="hlg=20102011,2,247&event=CHI436&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford may not make too many starts, but he made it count yesterday leading the Blackhawks to a 3-2 overtime win over the Ducks. The win snapped the Ducks six-game winning streak and it was thanks to saves like this one on Ducks star Bobby Ryan that helped him get it done.…
Nov 2, 2010, 12:13 AM EDT
Ducks GM Bob Murray shines an uncomfortable spotlight on the team’s roster including its best players such as Ryan Getzlaf, but who is truly to blame for this mess in Anaheim?
Oct 27, 2010, 12:02 AM EDT
Note: We’ll get you up to speed on the late Colorado-Vancouver game tomorrow morning or afternoon. Toronto 3, Florida 1 Colton Orr normally does damage with his hands, but tonight, he scored a game-winner for the Maple Leafs. This was a pretty bland night overall on paper, with J.S. Giguere cruising to his fourth win…
Oct 13, 2010, 9:54 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks are no strangers to taking a lot of penalties and starting their seasons a little bit slow. Just take a look at the last three seasons and you’ll notice that only the Philadelphia Flyers can compare to the Ducks when it comes to making trips to the penalty box: Most penalties taken…
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 2
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 17
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 16
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 30
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 43
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)