Dec 1, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
David Krejci isn’t getting traded and now he’s getting paid in Boston.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Remember all the wild Bobby Ryan trade speculation? That was fun, wasn’t it?
Dec 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Just what is Bruce Boudreau walking into in Anaheim? If he thought things were tough in Washington, just wait til he gets to Orange County.
Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 30, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
The Flyers are in love with big moves, but this one might not make sense, even if Ryan could fit in on almost any team.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
Would you believe a Ryan Miller for Bobby Ryan all Team USA trade?
Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EDT
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:24 PM EDT
Is Slats working the phones? This picture says yes.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:58 AM EDT
What would you want your team to give up to get Bobby Ryan?
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 20, 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
File this one under “Zero margin of error.”
Nov 11, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
Tough times in Anaheim led to the always-popular airing of the grievances.
Nov 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Perry-Getzlaf-Ryan, Big Buff and Vokie all get called to the carpet.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
In what should’ve been a highlight game of the night instead features a pair of teams in desperate need of turning things around.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Are you ready for a “Save of the Year” candidate from Phoenix’s Mike Smith? We bet you aren’t, but here it is. Seeing is believing.
Oct 16, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
A third period explosion helped lift the Anaheim Ducks to their second best start in franchise history.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
Oct 8, 2011, 5:06 PM EDT
Brad Richards scored his first goal as a Ranger, but it was Jonas Hiller and Bobby Ryan taking care of business in the shootout.
Oct 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Will the Ducks be able to ride their fantastic finish last season to yet another playoff appearance this season. Never underestimate the power of an elite scoring line and great goaltending.
Sep 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Jonas Hiller is showing that everything is back to normal this training camp. But listening to his teammates talk, we never really knew how bad it really was last season…
Sep 23, 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
PHT takes a look at some prominent American-born forwards to see who might be the “next” Mike Modano.
Sep 19, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Even as training camp is underway, neither the Kings nor Drew Doughty’s representatives are budging. The longer this goes on, the worse everyone looks – so who should be the one to give in a bit first?
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)