Jun 24, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Peter Forsberg’s election helped cement the argument.
Jan 10, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
When No. 4 speaks, you listen.
Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Bobby Orr thinks a delay would be “so silly.”
Aug 12, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
High praise like that makes expectations take off.
Aug 12, 2012, 1:53 PM EDT
The Bruins’ legend isn’t happy with the owners.
Mar 18, 2012, 9:14 AM EDT
Are you going to argue with No. 4 over who he likes? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:23 AM EDT
Now that they’ve decided to go with four conferences for realignment, just what are they going to name these things?
Jul 11, 2011, 11:33 PM EDT
Along with naming legends like Bobby Orr and Guy Lafleur, NHL.com also tabbed Alex Ovechkin and Pavel Datsyuk for its list of the most exciting players of all-time.
Jun 9, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
There’s a lot to pick through after Game 4 and a lot of it has to do with Brad Marchand and the great job he’s done in this series and with things getting ugly for Roberto Luongo as well.
Mar 19, 2011, 10:53 PM EDT
After placing themselves among the league’s elite, the Bruins are 1-3-3 in their last seven games with only a shootout win in that span. Yet before the team gets too worried, this post explains why the short-term future should be much brighter.
Mar 1, 2011, 11:34 PM EDT
The Bruins’ perfect six game road trip is their best away output since the team’s Stanley Cup winning season way back in the 1971-72 season. Does this indicate that they’re legitimately among the cream of the crop in the East?
Feb 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The 2010-11 Boston Bruins bring a mixture of toughness and skill that evokes more than a few memories of the Stanley Cup-winning Big, Bad Bruins of the ’70s.
Jan 20, 2011, 1:51 PM EDT
More TV news: Versus will carry seven hours of All-Star Game coverage while NHL Network is about air footage of the top CHL/NHL prospects game.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 67
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 32
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15