Jan 10, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
When No. 4 speaks, you listen.
Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Bobby Orr thinks a delay would be “so silly.”
Aug 12, 2012, 4:49 PM EST
High praise like that makes expectations take off.
Aug 12, 2012, 1:53 PM EST
The Bruins’ legend isn’t happy with the owners.
Mar 18, 2012, 9:14 AM EST
Are you going to argue with No. 4 over who he likes? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:23 AM EST
Now that they’ve decided to go with four conferences for realignment, just what are they going to name these things?
Jul 11, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
Along with naming legends like Bobby Orr and Guy Lafleur, NHL.com also tabbed Alex Ovechkin and Pavel Datsyuk for its list of the most exciting players of all-time.
Jun 9, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
There’s a lot to pick through after Game 4 and a lot of it has to do with Brad Marchand and the great job he’s done in this series and with things getting ugly for Roberto Luongo as well.
Mar 19, 2011, 10:53 PM EST
After placing themselves among the league’s elite, the Bruins are 1-3-3 in their last seven games with only a shootout win in that span. Yet before the team gets too worried, this post explains why the short-term future should be much brighter.
Mar 1, 2011, 11:34 PM EST
The Bruins’ perfect six game road trip is their best away output since the team’s Stanley Cup winning season way back in the 1971-72 season. Does this indicate that they’re legitimately among the cream of the crop in the East?
Feb 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The 2010-11 Boston Bruins bring a mixture of toughness and skill that evokes more than a few memories of the Stanley Cup-winning Big, Bad Bruins of the ’70s.
Jan 20, 2011, 1:51 PM EST
More TV news: Versus will carry seven hours of All-Star Game coverage while NHL Network is about air footage of the top CHL/NHL prospects game.
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 8
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 39
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 82
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (183)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)