Jun 24, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Peter Forsberg’s election helped cement the argument.
Jan 10, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
When No. 4 speaks, you listen.
Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Bobby Orr thinks a delay would be “so silly.”
Aug 12, 2012, 4:49 PM EST
High praise like that makes expectations take off.
Aug 12, 2012, 1:53 PM EST
The Bruins’ legend isn’t happy with the owners.
Mar 18, 2012, 9:14 AM EST
Are you going to argue with No. 4 over who he likes? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:23 AM EST
Now that they’ve decided to go with four conferences for realignment, just what are they going to name these things?
Jul 11, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
Along with naming legends like Bobby Orr and Guy Lafleur, NHL.com also tabbed Alex Ovechkin and Pavel Datsyuk for its list of the most exciting players of all-time.
Jun 9, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
There’s a lot to pick through after Game 4 and a lot of it has to do with Brad Marchand and the great job he’s done in this series and with things getting ugly for Roberto Luongo as well.
Mar 19, 2011, 10:53 PM EST
After placing themselves among the league’s elite, the Bruins are 1-3-3 in their last seven games with only a shootout win in that span. Yet before the team gets too worried, this post explains why the short-term future should be much brighter.
Mar 1, 2011, 11:34 PM EST
The Bruins’ perfect six game road trip is their best away output since the team’s Stanley Cup winning season way back in the 1971-72 season. Does this indicate that they’re legitimately among the cream of the crop in the East?
Feb 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The 2010-11 Boston Bruins bring a mixture of toughness and skill that evokes more than a few memories of the Stanley Cup-winning Big, Bad Bruins of the ’70s.
Jan 20, 2011, 1:51 PM EST
More TV news: Versus will carry seven hours of All-Star Game coverage while NHL Network is about air footage of the top CHL/NHL prospects game.
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 2
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 1
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 7
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 8
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 8
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 21
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)