Jun 24, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Peter Forsberg’s election helped cement the argument.
Jan 10, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
When No. 4 speaks, you listen.
Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Bobby Orr thinks a delay would be “so silly.”
Aug 12, 2012, 4:49 PM EST
High praise like that makes expectations take off.
Aug 12, 2012, 1:53 PM EST
The Bruins’ legend isn’t happy with the owners.
Mar 18, 2012, 9:14 AM EST
Are you going to argue with No. 4 over who he likes? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:23 AM EST
Now that they’ve decided to go with four conferences for realignment, just what are they going to name these things?
Jul 11, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
Along with naming legends like Bobby Orr and Guy Lafleur, NHL.com also tabbed Alex Ovechkin and Pavel Datsyuk for its list of the most exciting players of all-time.
Jun 9, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
There’s a lot to pick through after Game 4 and a lot of it has to do with Brad Marchand and the great job he’s done in this series and with things getting ugly for Roberto Luongo as well.
Mar 19, 2011, 10:53 PM EST
After placing themselves among the league’s elite, the Bruins are 1-3-3 in their last seven games with only a shootout win in that span. Yet before the team gets too worried, this post explains why the short-term future should be much brighter.
Mar 1, 2011, 11:34 PM EST
The Bruins’ perfect six game road trip is their best away output since the team’s Stanley Cup winning season way back in the 1971-72 season. Does this indicate that they’re legitimately among the cream of the crop in the East?
Feb 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The 2010-11 Boston Bruins bring a mixture of toughness and skill that evokes more than a few memories of the Stanley Cup-winning Big, Bad Bruins of the ’70s.
Jan 20, 2011, 1:51 PM EST
More TV news: Versus will carry seven hours of All-Star Game coverage while NHL Network is about air footage of the top CHL/NHL prospects game.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 30
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32